Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jamie Bares Her Soles By Roller Coasters (New Pic 5/16) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jamie Bares Her Soles By Roller Coasters (New Pic 5/16)
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice set Patrick [Smile]

Also sorry to here the drama. I'm sure she will come back around but if I were you I would not let until she decided to apologize. That is really bogus, and no matter how much you and everyone else may enjoy her feet, you have plenty of other models who don't give you grief.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Nice set Patrick [Smile]

Also sorry to here the drama. I'm sure she will come back around but if I were you I would not let until she decided to apologize. That is really bogus, and no matter how much you and everyone else may enjoy her feet, you have plenty of other models who don't give you grief.

True...we have not seen any Abby shots in a while......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, funny story. Jamie comes back home from college this week and sends me a text. She apologized and later mentioned she would be down for more shoots. Not sure if she just needs money, but I'm pondering it. So all you Jamie fans, she might not be gone after all. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, had this sent to me in a text message over the weekend while I was away at the amusement park with Kelsey. The message said:

"My feets miss you and cannot wait to pose again. Sorry for before."

So, looks like she's not going anywhere for all of you who love her shots.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by airfort86:
hot soles. shame about the face lol

Hmm... kinda rude and uncalled for.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Love" is definitely the right word in this case.

I didn't think you'd let her go; she's too good to just slip away. [Wink]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Combine

Had she not apologized and came to me, she wouldn't have come back. I wasn't chasing her down and kissing her butt for it to happen. I didn't do anything wrong to begin with, but it's all over now and glad to see she is back.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, buddy. [Smile]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links