Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CaliforniaBeachFeet- Candid Confessions (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CaliforniaBeachFeet- Candid Confessions
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been asking girls to stop and take off their shoes almost everyday for the last 8 years.

Here's the latest gossip: Spring 2011- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJre8kAdo6M

Candid on-the-spot remarks, spontaneous expressions and reactions, from actual random strangers and passerby, recorded in high definition.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unforgiven0123
Board Regular
Member # 10580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unforgiven0123   Email Unforgiven0123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply Awesome. Great work
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Unforgiven0123:
Simply Awesome. Great work

I agree.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and that right there...is how its fuckin done!

good job sir!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you my friend have balls of steel.i love all your vids too,thank you very much!!!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly epic stuff and the best representation of California feet! No other even comes close; keep up the great work [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey when me n my girl go to cali ill let her pose her feet for sure:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing stuff dude! Keep going with your amazing work [Big Grin]
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By what i could see(i'm one of them who has to put a face to the feet)i thought the chick & her feet were nice,soft & smooth looking at 1:26,1:51,2:45 & 3:25sec.Wish she became a model for CBF.She said she use to be a ballet dancer but stopped because it started to fuck up her feet haha.Did you get her name or size GGN?

Also the chick at 3:02 to the left looked hot.Did the chick sitting down looking at her phone or whatever it was at 3:18sec show her feet?

[ May 15, 2011, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GoodGuy all i can say is you are the man, you get real down ladies to pose for you. It must be nice to be down in Santa Monica area(I guess that where you get your stuff).
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many of them seemed so cool and interested in foot fetish and foot worship. That was an awesome video, just to see and here what these girls think as they are modeling they're feet for the first time.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how often are you down on the beach taking pics of feet hahaha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c_los
Elite Trooper
Member # 7683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c_los   Email c_los   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastico!
Posts: 304 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic video, and great work as always! Love it! Thanks!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links