Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CaliforniaBeachFeet- Candid Confessions (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CaliforniaBeachFeet- Candid Confessions
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That avatar cracks me up...I know the feeling, it's been over 11 years for me doing this as well. It's nice being the leaders in the industry.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video! I can see a lot of effort went into producing it.

Some of these girls have unbelievable feet!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So many of them seemed so cool and interested in foot fetish and foot worship. That was an awesome video, just to see and here what these girls think as they are modeling they're feet for the first time.
Yeah, almost all ladies enjoy a guy pampering their feet in my experience.

quote:
GoodGuy all i can say is you are the man, you get real down ladies to pose for you.
quote:
You my friend have balls of steel.i love all your vids too,thank you very much!!!
It's really not that hard to talk to nice friendly ladies who are approachable. I'm constantly blown away by the positive experiences of random encounters.

quote:
By what i could see(i'm one of them who has to put a face to the feet)i thought the chick & her feet were nice,soft & smooth looking at 1:26,1:51,2:45 & 3:25sec.Wish she became a model for CBF.She said she use to be a belly dancer but stopped because it started to fuck up her feet haha.Did you get her name or size GGN?

Also the chick at 3:02 to the left looked hot.Did the chick sitting down looking at her phone or whatever it was at 3:18sec show her feet?

Yeah she was actually ballet dancing, and had some of the most beautiful soft soles. I'm also into ballroom dancing myself. Highly recommended.
All the amazing ladies in the video are on the site. Sometimes one in the group leaves their shoes on, and that's fine.
I take what I can get if it's convenient, without being too pushy.

quote:
hey when me n my girl go to cali ill let her pose her feet for sure:D
Anytime!

quote:
Great video! I can see a lot of effort went into producing it.
Indeed, it took quite a few hours of editing.

quote:
Some of these girls have unbelievable feet!
Yeah, it's always such a thrill when their feet are even nicer than imagined when the shoes come off.

quote:
how often are you down on the beach taking pics of feet hahaha
Like pretty much everyday. I live at the beach, and the weather in Southern California is pretty nice all year round. Well into Spring, and looking forward to Summer of 2011.

quote:
That avatar cracks me up
Lol, yes that is an actual recent photo.

quote:
and that right there...is how its fuckin done!

good job sir!

quote:
Fantastic video, and great work as always! Love it! Thanks!
quote:
Fantastico!
quote:
Truly epic stuff and the best representation of California feet! No other even comes close; keep up the great work
Thanks so much to the generosity of all the beautiful ladies and fans!

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video! Thanks for this. I loved how positive the ladies were about showing their feet and the fact that they seemed to enjoy it just added to the whole experience.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work and I admire your way of getting so many woman to take their shoes off. i still just pay models...this is what works for me of course.

For those of you that have never visited Santa Monica or Venice Beach you do not know what you are missing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
[QB] [QUOTE]

Yeah she was actually ballet dancing, and had some of the most beautiful soft soles. I'm also into ballroom dancing myself. Highly recommended.
All the amazing ladies in the video are on the site. Sometimes one in the group leaves their shoes on, and that's fine.
I take what I can get if it's convenient, without being too pushy.

Oh so the ballet dancer is on the site,what is her name & what year was she featured on the site or was it this year?

[ May 16, 2011, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your doing some great work out there. Mad Props.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I loved how positive the ladies were about showing their feet and the fact that they seemed to enjoy it just added to the whole experience.
Yeah I agree. The fun expressions are what really make the shots. I only approach ladies who seem interesting and outwardly friendly.
Then it's my responsibility to keep them entertained, otherwise they'd get up and walk, or would have never sat down in the first place.

quote:
Oh so the ballet dancer is on the site, what is her name & what year was she featured on the site or was it this year?
All the sequences in this video were filmed just in the last few weeks- Spring 2011

quote:
Good work and I admire your way of getting so many woman to take their shoes off.
quote:
your doing some great work out there. Mad Props.
Thankyou very much. Loads more to follow. Today was another great day at the beach. Lots of nice updates for this week.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW.... first of all, this is one of the best videos I have ever seen on youtube... not simply because of the OBVIOUS reasons [Wink] (LOL) , but because from a production standpoint ALONE--- I can't IMAGINE how long the post-production took to put these 4 minutes together.

I couldn't look away from the screen during the entire thing--- I couldn't even BLINK.

And 8 years?? Wow, has it really been that long? GoodGuy, I remember when you were first starting out. Time really does fly....

Here's to the next 8--- [Cheers] Keep up the great work, buddy! [Smile]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

In appreciation,
-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant vid Goodguy!

Its fun to hear the girls reactions and comments!

As always, the feet stole the show!! [Mmm]

Cheers! [Thumbs Up]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler d used my adjective, SIMPLY EPIC! Like beowulf and the illiad had an illegitimate foot fetish child and was therefore epic
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
WOW.... first of all, this is one of the best videos I have ever seen on youtube... not simply because of the OBVIOUS reasons (LOL) , but because from a production standpoint ALONE--- I can't IMAGINE how long the post-production took to put these 4 minutes together.

I couldn't look away from the screen during the entire thing--- I couldn't even BLINK.

And 8 years?? Wow, has it really been that long? GoodGuy, I remember when you were first starting out. Time really does fly....

Here's to the next 8--- Keep up the great work, buddy!

In appreciation,
-footboy1

Yeah season 8... no kidding, time really does fly. I remember the first girl I asked, some +-2000 models later...
Took about 20 hours of editing in Final Cut, and that was only from about a month's worth of the most recent footage.
I have a huge pile of old HDV tapes to go back through one of these days.
I see many productive years ahead.

quote:
Brilliant vid Goodguy!

Its fun to hear the girls reactions and comments!

As always, the feet stole the show!!

Cheers!

FFM

quote:
SIMPLY EPIC! Like beowulf and the illiad had an illegitimate foot fetish child and was therefore epic
Thanks guys. Everyone's support has been fabulous.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is a fantastic video!!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links