Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Memorial Day Weekend! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Memorial Day Weekend!
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMMMMM SOLES!!!!!! so sexy ty PP
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful addition!
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning nail art especially against that red wall. I love beach feet so a little sand doesn't bother me at all. Exquisite as always!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Wow PP your feet are so hot!

After a day at the beach you are certainly right! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archman218:
my God your feet are incredible

it's always especially nice to hear from someone new to my posts. I hope to see you visit more of them.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Masterpiece pedicure! But the tired soles is what i like most in this post! [Blush]
All the best from Romania! [Bow Down]

dear antigonas, how are you my friend? Your little girl must be so big now!

I can see by this post that many of you really enjoy the soles and I will try to be more accommodating in the future!

I am glad you approve of my tired soles

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
These are so sweet and sexy PP! Just love these sole and toe shots! Soooo sexy it hurts! he he. [Wink]

They say that with some pain there is much pleasure! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I'm diggin these shots. The sand adds to the allure [Smile]

Well Maverick, if I hadn't been so intent on getting my sunscreen, my chair and my cooler to the beach, I might've remembered to bring the camera for some actual beach shots -- next time I'll remember! Glad you found these to your liking!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
love the nails

[Thumbs Up] nail art pedis are my addiction!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Thanks, perfectpeds! [Hump]

....as for the sole shots.... [Drool]

[Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
[Thud]

I don't believe it! I actually rendered Fate111 speechless? [Wink] WOW! Thank you my friend

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
MMMMMMMMMMMM SOLES!!!!!! so sexy ty PP

cpf -- I have learned a valuable lesson here. You and many of my admirers have been faithful supporters but I rarely did sole shots... I will be incorporating a more even mix in the future!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Stunning nail art especially against that red wall. I love beach feet so a little sand doesn't bother me at all. Exquisite as always!

I actually love sandy feeet pics and I too love the beach. Exquisite is exactly how your comment made me feel!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
This is one of those cases where a pair of feet have every single wonderful attribute that I orgasm over. Your toes sit there like they know you want to kiss them with those sweet, candy coated caps. The soles, themselves are so curvy and graceful but puffy and adorable at the same time! Theres no way our creator didn't design these to make mouths water!

You, Spotlight, have put me on Cloud 9! You not only have a way with pinstriping but you certainly draw wonderful images with your words!

Very glad to see you posting so much and even happier to see you visiting me so often!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments and for always being here to share your admiration, conversation and friendship.

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links