Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Memorial Day Weekend! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Memorial Day Weekend!
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few more pics left in this particular group and then it will be time for me to get creative again!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Offtherip
Board Regular
Member # 30897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtherip         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pictures are awesome! Especially the first one. It looks like you're waving hello with your foot, lol. Whenever you need a man to lick your soles and arches and suck your toes, look me up in Detroit. Your big toe too juicy
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, PP! I absolutely love these pics! From the first to the last, you always blow us away! A beautiful blonde with penetrating and intense blue eyes and the prettiest feet and toes on this planet!!! Keep it up babe!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics PP! I love it when you post face and foot pics! You are such a lovely woman with beautiful eyes. Your feet, toes, and lovely long toenails are simply spectacular from all angles. I am really turned on my shots of long toenails on a woman. Sole shots, close up toe shots, under toe shots.... I could go on, but you get the idea! Thanks so much for sharing your beauty with us. I really appreciate your efforts!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Face and feet are great!! Face and soles are better!!! Your face PP and feet are BOING!!!!!
WOW love these shots, I see a great collage with these. Thanks PP you are one of the best here on the forum. Always look forward to yur posts.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! ty for posting [Smile]
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your beautiful from head to toe PP!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Offtherip:
Those pictures are awesome! Especially the first one. It looks like you're waving hello with your foot, lol. Whenever you need a man to lick your soles and arches and suck your toes, look me up in Detroit. Your big toe too juicy

I like that - waving hello with my foot!
Sounds like I have a good reason to visit Detroit sometime!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Dizzy Couture:
Wow, PP! I absolutely love these pics! From the first to the last, you always blow us away! A beautiful blonde with penetrating and intense blue eyes and the prettiest feet and toes on this planet!!! Keep it up babe!

Oooops! I almost fell off my pedestal! LOL Dizzy you sure know how to make a girl feel pretty! I will do my best to keep it up!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Nice pics PP! I love it when you post face and foot pics! You are such a lovely woman with beautiful eyes. Your feet, toes, and lovely long toenails are simply spectacular from all angles. I am really turned on my shots of long toenails on a woman. Sole shots, close up toe shots, under toe shots.... I could go on, but you get the idea! Thanks so much for sharing your beauty with us. I really appreciate your efforts!

I don't think I realized you were such a fan of longer toe nails. I admit to preferring them a little longer so I can get more nail art on them! [Smile]

As long as I can turn a pretty toe and bring pleasure to you and all my friends here -- I will do my best keep it creative and interesting.

I am truly humbled by such praise

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Face and feet are great!! Face and soles are better!!! Your face PP and feet are BOING!!!!!
WOW love these shots, I see a great collage with these. Thanks PP you are one of the best here on the forum. Always look forward to yur posts.

sweetie - I get excited thinking about one of your collages -- even when it's not of my feet! You do such a nice job of it!

My heads not going to fit through the doorway if you keep this up! I'm pretty pumped I got a BOING out of you cpf [Smile]

I guess I'm doing something right! ha ha

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Your beautiful from head to toe PP!

thanks sugar... [Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by megapet:
Very nice! ty for posting [Smile]

[Thumbs Up] Your welcome and I hope to get comments again from you in the future.

--------------------

chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blondes do have more fun don't they PP? What beautiful eyes, that smile and truly "perfect peds". You are one sexy lady! Would be an honor to trace a finger over those ticklish soles and then some! Great work, please keep it up.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links