Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Roxy With Lime (Flip Flops) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Roxy With Lime (Flip Flops)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Roxy flip flops are new (via a long time member of this site actually...) and the polish matches perfectly! Let summer begin...

-

-

-

-

(My present day avatar...)
 -

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, she speaks. LOL... Where have you been?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!!!!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been a while since i have seen u around these parts. your feet were certainly missed.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to have a margarita made from THOSE limes! Tasty!

Still Star-Struck....

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the green. Very nice and matches so well with the flip flops. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long time Goddess E! Great pics!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So lovely to see your beautiful self posting on here again. You have been greatly missed. Your feet are still super sexy, and as always you know how to pose them for sure. I hope to see more of your sexy self on the board again.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect way to set the summer! Get at me when you can!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
OMG, she speaks. LOL... Where have you been?

Patrick

I have been in the same place I have always been... in my own little world [Wink]
My site has never stopped updating... know I am never far [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by sole arch-bishop:
GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!!!!!

Big thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
been a while since i have seen u around these parts. your feet were certainly missed.

I know I know... I always say I won't let too much time pass! [Wink]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
I would love to have a margarita made from THOSE limes! Tasty!

Still Star-Struck....

ned

That isn't too tall an order... I believe I can mix that drink with my feet. One margarita coming right up! [Wink] xo

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Love the green. Very nice and matches so well with the flip flops. [Wink]

The match is completely on purpose... had to hit Walgreens to get just the right shade <3 Thanks girlie!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Long time Goddess E! Great pics!!

Thanks so much MrSoleLvr [Smile]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links