Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Roxy With Lime (Flip Flops) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Roxy With Lime (Flip Flops)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
So lovely to see your beautiful self posting on here again. You have been greatly missed. Your feet are still super sexy, and as always you know how to pose them for sure. I hope to see more of your sexy self on the board again.

Regards,
2swift

As always, thank you 2swift! Hope you have been well and keeping busy and happy. I will surely really have to keep posting a bit more often. Care to kick me for my lack of presence? [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Perfect way to set the summer! Get at me when you can!

I know right?! Wayyy perfect!
As for "getting at you"... my location has never changed [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So great to see those perfect feet again.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Admaz
Board Regular
Member # 40981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Admaz   Email Admaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg! i love her soles!

--------------------
Al

Posts: 16 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Heavens to Mergatroid, where ya been?

In the same place I have always been... lurking [Tongue]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
So great to see those perfect feet again.

Thanks Craigy. How goes things down under?

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Admaz:
Omg! i love her soles!

OMG... she (I) says thanks! [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------

-

Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love your soles

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice combination. They match perfectly!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are gorgeous and the lime polish looks fresh and funky! It's good to see you posting here again!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always, WOW!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back... you have been missed!

Love the lime! Gives me wicked ideas involving juicy mangoes...

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky is the one whom have a chance to smell,kiss,lick and suck ur sexy feet
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning!
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets enjoy this shooting star while we can

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links