Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Favorite Asian (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Favorite Asian
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throughout the years, I've had some kick-ass Asian models on Feet Fair, and I can honestly say that each photo session I've done with them turns out to be special.

I was thinking the other day, that of all my Asian models, every person seems to have their personal favorite, so for fun, I'm holding an informal survey. Which one of these four, Eri, Francine, Leila and Sakura, is your fav?

There are some notable omissions (Grace, Kiko, Mai) but I wanted to keep it to the the models that get the most fan mail.

So there you have it, let me know which one of these girls you can't do without.

-

[ June 12, 2011, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eri, without a doubt.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sakura is my favorite hands down. those thick soles are just what im into.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Eri, without a doubt.

Second that my friend!! Leila is a runner up!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SAKURA!!!!!!!!!!! [Drool]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picking this was harder than I am looking at the girls' photos and videos. I always liked all four of these girls and Jennika (might have spelled that wrong, going off memory). So to help me decide my pick, I looked at your DVD trailers and this was my favorite, so I'll go with her (click it to find out who I liked, lol).

http://www.feetfair.com/free/trailers/ffm495.wmv

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Picking this was harder than I am looking at the girls' photos and videos. I always liked all four of these girls and Jennika (might have spelled that wrong, going off memory). So to help me decide my pick, I looked at your DVD trailers and this was my favorite, so I'll go with her (click it to find out who I liked, lol).

http://www.feetfair.com/free/trailers/ffm495.wmv

Patrick

It's Jennica, with a "C", but who's counting? So you like Frankie best, huh? Good choice, that girl can work it like nobodys' business. Check out the clip below, where she does what she does best:

http://www.feetfair.com/free/trailers/ffm155.wmv

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine all the way! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Another look at the girls, in case you're having trouble deciding.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eri, then Francine.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
francine alllllllllllllll day!!!!!!! sakura 2nd

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eri is easily the most attractive to me face-wise... hard to judge foot-wise for most of them because I'm not into soles...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are ALL sexy as hell! I love Asian women and would love to continue seeing ALL of them but...

If I had to choose two it would be Sakura and Eri.

BONZAI!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eri is attractive, but Leila has the best feet. Leila FTW! can't do w/o her.
Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, I don't know how you hold the camera still shooting those videos. It's probably because you become a tripod with a third leg, isn't it? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links