Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Favorite Asian (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Favorite Asian
Jalan
Loyal Member
Member # 5971

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Jalan   Author's Homepage   Email Jalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this thread is from last month but I just had to let the Webmaster know that FRANCINE is the REASON i joined Feet Fair!!

Her feet are make me weak! [Drool]

2nd place for me would have to be Sakura.

If one thing could make me rejoin it would be Francine AND Sakura both having their feet worshipped by one of the very pretty blonde models like Catalina or Cristy! [Jerkoff]

I surely can't be the only one who's dying to see this! C'mon, who else would join Feet Fair for a picture set like that?! [Woot]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jalan:
I know this thread is from last month but I just had to let the Webmaster know that FRANCINE is the REASON i joined Feet Fair!!

Her feet are make me weak! [Drool]

2nd place for me would have to be Sakura.

If one thing could make me rejoin it would be Francine AND Sakura both having their feet worshipped by one of the very pretty blonde models like Catalina or Cristy! [Jerkoff]

I surely can't be the only one who's dying to see this! C'mon, who else would join Feet Fair for a picture set like that?! [Woot]

You know something? I can probably make that happen. How does Casey sound to you? I think she would do a good job worshiping Francine and Sakura.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Adam,

Question. Think you could do one of these of your Ebony/Black models? I am not sure how many you have as I see you have some in the models area and some in the DVD store that I didn't recall seeing in the models section. I need to find me some more Ebony gals too, but if you got enough, I'd sure love to see that post.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hey Adam,

Question. Think you could do one of these of your Ebony/Black models? I am not sure how many you have as I see you have some in the models area and some in the DVD store that I didn't recall seeing in the models section. I need to find me some more Ebony gals too, but if you got enough, I'd sure love to see that post.

Patrick

Hey Patrick, I haven't had great luck with ebony models, as most black girls that I've personally dealt with, seem a bit freaked out by foot fetishism, and even though I've heard some theories, I'm not sure what the deal is.

My two favorite black models (Charlie B. and Mercedes) both stopped modeling, and that's a shame 'cause they're both beautiful girls with high arches.

The only African American girl that I'm in contact right now is Beauty Foster, but our schedules are always conflicting...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalan
Loyal Member
Member # 5971

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jalan   Author's Homepage   Email Jalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
You know something? I can probably make that happen. How does Casey sound to you? I think she would do a good job worshiping Francine and Sakura.

That would be AWESOME Adam!!
I seem to remember Casey doing a great job on Sakura's feet before. [Mmm]

I imagine its easier to find models willing to pose their own feet than worship another girl's feet.
But if I could suggest my top 5 Blondes for the job, it would be 1)Emmie, 2)Crissty, 3)Ellie, 4)Catalina, 5)Christina.
Honestly, those girls are so pretty, they could be CATWALK models if they wanted. So one of their pretty faces smothered by Francine and Sakura's amazing soles would be off... the... hook! [Thud]

But whichever model, if this gets done, I'm signing up for life membership at the Fair! [Cool]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links