Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Arch Rivals (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Arch Rivals
cardboiard
Board Regular
Member # 8558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cardboiard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it was easy, I was going to say Mona Lisa without even looking at any of the other girls. Then I made the mistake of looking at Paradox and become a little confused but... No, no I will stick loyal to Mona Lisa.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a tie between Paradox and Mona Lisa for me.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paradox has my vote, pants down. Err...hands down, either way...

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Mona Lisa sexy high arches!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And since I added B-Mandy, how about Catalina and Jenisa? Two totally underrated high arched models.

[Mmm]

-  -

-  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Underrated? Try unknown!

It's a crying shame, since Catalina is a great model. Yeah, I'm biased. Completely. But, I love Catalina.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take Jenisa for reasons only Adam knows... =0P

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, this one is easy.....MONA LISA!! [Drool]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaahh man!
Adam you may as well be asking who our favourite Feet Fair model is period!
You've got one fine roster of models and it's very hard to pick a favourite in any event!
I would have changed my choice to Catalina since she's been added, but to be fair (no pun intended) I'll stick with B-Mandy! [Cool]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Aaahh man!
Adam you may as well be asking who our favourite Feet Fair model is period!
You've got one fine roster of models and it's very hard to pick a favourite in any event!
I would have changed my choice to Catalina since she's been added, but to be fair (no pun intended) I'll stick with B-Mandy! [Cool]

FFM

I hear ya, there are still some more models with high arches that I could add (Casey and Jamie come to mind), but I'll just leave it alone. I just think it's fascinating to see who's model is which individual's favorite.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

P.S. Catalina doesn't live in NYC, but I'm considering taking a flight to her city and hiring her for a day. That might be nice.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mona lisa!!!
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh...here I was finally prepared to cast my vote and you added some late entries!! LOL!

Well based on the original super high arched, beautiful women...first place goes to Mona Lisa, and second place to Paradox. Both of their amazing arches are so f'ing high and amazing to see. Just to be able to run your fingers across their soles and under their arches....Wow!

Now, that is not to say the lovely Sabrina and Zinaida are slouches, far from it. I have enjoyed each one of their sets posted on here and really like what they bring to the board.

As for the second group between B-Mandy, Jenisa and Catalina?! If have to give it to Bombshell Mandy...her arches are phenominal and her over all look is so unique and super sexy. Her soles and high arches are just so amazing to see.

Now do not make me choose between Mona Lisa and Mandy...a man could go crazy trying to decide...LOL!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Ugh...here I was finally prepared to cast my vote and you added some late entries!! LOL!

Well based on the original super high arched, beautiful women...first place goes to Mona Lisa, and second place to Paradox. Both of their amazing arches are so f'ing high and amazing to see. Just to be able to run your fingers across their soles and under their arches....Wow!

Now, that is not to say the lovely Sabrina and Zinaida are slouches, far from it. I have enjoyed each one of their sets posted on here and really like what they bring to the board.

As for the second group between B-Mandy, Jenisa and Catalina?! If have to give it to Bombshell Mandy...her arches are phenominal and her over all look is so unique and super sexy. Her soles and high arches are just so amazing to see.

Now do not make me choose between Mona Lisa and Mandy...a man could go crazy trying to decide...LOL!

Regards,
2swift

Well, it's a good thing I didn't add Casey too:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/feetfair/20110615/FFG11061504.jpg

That would have added to the confusion for sure.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
P.S. Catalina doesn't live in NYC, but I'm considering taking a flight to her city and hiring her for a day. That might be nice.

Definitely! Especially if you were able to avoid breaking the bank to do so. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links