Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Arch Rivals (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Arch Rivals
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair Adam....if you want to have a photo session that will be the "Superbowl" of photo sessions I say you have one with Paradox/Mona Lisa/Zinaida/Sabrina and maaayybe Bombshell Mandy if you can still get ahold of her.

Just have them all in the same room together, feet propped up on a table and let them start flexing those arches and showing those soles.

I'd be willing to pay twice as much to see that shoot and Im sure many others would too. You could probably retire off of something like that. [Big Grin]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Fair Adam....if you want to have a photo session that will be the "Superbowl" of photo sessions I say you have one with Paradox/Mona Lisa/Zinaida/Sabrina and maaayybe Bombshell Mandy if you can still get ahold of her.

Just have them all in the same room together, feet propped up on a table and let them start flexing those arches and showing those soles.

I'd be willing to pay twice as much to see that shoot and Im sure many others would too. You could probably retire off of something like that. [Big Grin]

Agreed.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta say mona lisa, those arches are incredible
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus christ. this thread is ridiculous.
i love you adam, but you, sir, are an asshole.

how DARE you make us choose between your vast number of high arched models?

you make me sick.

one day, when i grow up, i want to be just like you.

with that being said, Mona lisa takes it, by an almost non existant margin.

ive developed a need to witness the wrinkles that form just between the heel and the arch in order for a girl to score high on the high arch meter. the ones mona lisa has are mega deep. you could prolly tuck a cigarette in them and hide it. but as far as actual arch height? im sure if you did some kinda % equation involving size of foot, height of arch and arch to instep, youd find everyone is relatively close. well. i just thought of this theory but its worth a ponder.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
i love you adam, but you, sir, are an asshole.

I love you too.
[Cool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALL OF 'EM !!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paradox from the first group. But then you added Catalina. She is doing my favorite big toe pose, I coined it "The Cobra Pose" because it looks like a cobra reared back ready to strike. And the way her big toes are shaped also did it for me. I love a more pointed, triangular look rather than plain and rounded.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMGosh.... [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

My dick's gonna be sore tonight! [Blush]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all very nice and sexy......

-
Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ramona lisa and paradox

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sabrina all the way [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links