Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ryan's Bare Feet at the Duck Pond (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ryan's Bare Feet at the Duck Pond
Footscentlover
Board Regular
Member # 41113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footscentlover   Email Footscentlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I seriously would love to smell her feet when they stink. Love a fine as woman with smelly feet and they laugh about it.

--------------------
I just love cute women that have stinky feet and open minded to the idea of a man wanting to smell them as well as massage them.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna be a duck at that pond [Laugh]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a goddess!! I'd even enjoy seeing pictures of her if she did not have as great feet as she does....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking in from the hotel before heading back out. Glad you are all loving her new photos. Wishing she was here with me doing some more.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything about her is awesome!
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
Everything about her is awesome!

Thanks. Since I've been away most of the week, I haven't got a chance to mail her all these new comments. Will have to do so soon.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posted this on the vid thread and I don't know if her boyfriend would allow it, but Patrick my man, I'd sure love to see you sniffing/tasting Ryan's sexy bared "bubble" toes in your time honoured classic stlyee... [Smile] [Tongue]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by togodan:
Posted this on the vid thread and I don't know if her boyfriend would allow it, but Patrick my man, I'd sure love to see you sniffing/tasting Ryan's sexy bared "bubble" toes in your time honoured classic stlyee... [Smile] [Tongue]

Thinking a quick photo of her toes on my nose might be the best I am going to get with this. Not trying to have her fighting with her man over this and not posing anymore. Hope you understand. If she were single, I'd feel her out for it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
even a quick toes on nose pic would be awesome...particularly for you! [Smile]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAN THOSE ARE SOME HOTT PICS.....

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for you to one of your famous sweaty feet sets with her!
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by GabeM:

She does owe me a set for treating her to something the other day. So, tennis shoes, flats, what we talking here? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare feet fresh out of flats=money
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MANN SO SEXY, I LOVE'EM....ONE OF MY FAVORITE SITES.....

-

[ July 12, 2011, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: king foot lover 22 ]

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by GabeM:

She does owe me a set for treating her to something the other day. So, tennis shoes, flats, what we talking here? LOL

Patrick

Well-worn sneakers, with white ankle socks. (Which OF COURSE end up coming off!!!)

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links