Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ryan's Bare Feet at the Duck Pond (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ryan's Bare Feet at the Duck Pond
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just talked to Ryan online for a few minutes and told her everyone wants a smelly feet shoot and mentioned flats and then the tenners/socks idea. Also told her people were requesting a photo of her toes on my nose. Then she went offline. Oh no... LOL... She did say her computer was being stupid though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Also told her people were requesting a photo of her toes on my nose. Then she went offline. Oh no... LOL... She did say her computer was being stupid though.

Patrick

Damn [Confused]

Hope we didn't screw this one up!

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto...good luck with this one Patrick...

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a catch indeed man! [Drool]

What does she think of modeling her feet?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis Sexy Size 4   Author's Homepage   Email Isis Sexy Size 4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to meet her feet to face...yum

--------------------
http://youtu.be/Pv3SGiEL6lM
Instagram-Isissexyfootplay85

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet Pretty girl,wow shes got some beautiful eye's too.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sach
Board Regular
Member # 13369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sach   Email Sach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Isis Sexy Size 4:
I would like to meet her feet to face...yum

I would like to meet her foot to face.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babyface21
Board Regular
Member # 38667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babyface21   Email Babyface21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! she's hot!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots, that pose shot is amazing, love your pics !!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, looks like my gamble paid off with Ryan as she seems to be over big.

My sinful toes,
She has so many awesome pose shots. Did you see all the ones on the second page of her Wu's Feature set too?

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ryanfeat01.html

Those toes,
I asked her that in her interview on Soles of Silk.

Q. For some, the Internet is the only outlet for adoring a woman's feet without the fear of ridicule. What are your feelings on having photos of your feet online for thousands of people to view? Do you enjoy modeling in general?

A. It doesn't bother me who sees my feet. And yes, I do enjoy modeling.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice response!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great poses alright, do you tell model how to pose or do they do there own thing?? Wifey would love to be snapped by a phtographer for a website like that, she loves to show off her feet too...lol.
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by my sinful toes:
Great poses alright, do you tell model how to pose or do they do there own thing?? Wifey would love to be snapped by a phtographer for a website like that, she loves to show off her feet too...lol.

The poses are a little bit of both. Sometimes I tell them exactly what to do. Other times I will say a basic pose, say soles out, and tell them to pose their feet, hands and such however they want. Other times they just strike poses and I shoot.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick...

I haven't seen feet/toes this perfectly shaped, since Delicious!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links