Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pics of wifeys new neon pink pedicure! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pics of wifeys new neon pink pedicure!
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering wifey pedicures and changes the colour of her toes about once or twice a week, was wondering what everyones favorite colour is on toes, mine is red, always loved red toes but here is a few more pics of some of her favorite colours, would be interested to know what peoples favorite nail polish colour is on a womens toes!!

First up is red, in one of the pics she is in the middle of ripping off her hose.
 -
 -

Next is french pedicure
 -
 -

Black nail polish
 -

Purple
 -

Pink
 -

And finally blue
 -

[ August 07, 2011, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: my sinful toes ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carskyavenue
Board Regular
Member # 22905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carskyavenue   Email carskyavenue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god, I have to pick only one??? Yes to all the above, she has beautiful feet and toes. Please more pics when you can.
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love pink, but any color on her's are nice cause her feet are very sexy.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like white tipped french, natural, burgandy, silver and blue, in that order. Red is a little too old school for me. I suppose you could say the same with the french, but it just looks sooo good!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All are hot, but I'd love to see her nails a little longer, especially her big toes' nails. That would take her over the top!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of em the shape of her feet. I can't even describe what they do to me. This is one of few times no polish can get me going. But if u really want a single answer I'd have to say black
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll say black, pink, or blue in a three way tie....
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pink
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic red is hard to beat but easy to beat off to
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with den2 here. Black, pink and (electric?) blue all look so damn delicious! [Smile] They all do!
I personally don't like white polish.

P.S. Please take more pics of her soles. She's got such lovely feet, man)

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue & purple.

French pedi looks good, too. But red and pink are played out.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different colors definitely give the foot a different character (I think). And even though I love them all my favorites are red and the deep blue.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] WOW!!! I love all of them!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them all.... but I am partial to PINK! [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for the photos they are hot

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links