Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pics of wifeys new neon pink pedicure! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pics of wifeys new neon pink pedicure!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should probably have them in my face to better judge...but since you want to know right now my vote goes with the blue polish! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally not a blue toe fan, but it appears to be her color. That blue pic is killer.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think these are the most beautiful feet I have ever seen in my life. To me they're just perfect. I love the shape of her toes and nails and they're perfectly pedicured.
Normally i love bright polish but even the black polish looks great on her stunning toes. Your wife can wear whatever polish 'cause her feet are exquisite!
Here I choose the blue color as n° 1, pink as second and french pedi as third. But to be honest I love them all!!!
Please ,please post more pics of your wife's amazing feet ? [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an absolutely stunning collection and display of your beautiful wife's sexy feet. Wow!! This is not a cop out when I say her feet look so hot and amazing in any color of polish. I mean when I look at each one, she looks stunning in every pic here. No matter the shade, or color...her feet stand out, and look so hot.

Now my friend....were I forced to choose a color, I think I would have to choose the pink with second and third being the purple then blue. I really like how the purple and blue give her already sexy toes and exotic quality and compliment her skin tone. Pure sexiness!!!

Like yourself, you know I am a soleman...but her toes are spectacular, so this only adds to how the polish colors make her feet stand out.

So very well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has gorgeous feet! Love the coral/pink color the most, very sexy! Would love to see her bare soles too! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very pretty toes and any color seems to add to it! Lucky boy!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta say the black. Love it!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the blue,,sexy toes

-
Image Hosting at TurboImageHost.com

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn those feet are hot

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bluehydro007
Board Regular
Member # 9864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bluehydro007   Email Bluehydro007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just beautiful!!!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the blue! Amazing feet! Hopefully u suck those toes often, I would suck them everyday!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the black
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she where all of them very well. black, blue, or pink would be my choices.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archi
Board Regular
Member # 34464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archi   Email Archi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red. Simply. . . red!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links