Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » T.O. Foot Party Pics! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: T.O. Foot Party Pics!
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say i was a little freaked out about modelling at my first foot party and what to expect! BUT it was a surprisingly positive experience! I was amazed about how many compliments i got about my feet, from my heels, to my toes, to the pads of my toes and my legs...and my ass! lol Here are a couple shots of Saffron and i that Marcus took before the party started! It was nice to meet so many nice guys and even met 'tofootguy' who i believe enjoyed his sessions with my feet [Wink]

-  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Incredible pics. I want to ask would it be okay for my girlfriend (she is also a member on here) to send you a private message with some questions. Its her like fantasy to do one of these types of parties. those three pics are amazing though and thats awesome that someone on this forum was there and got to experience it with another member.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
I have to say i was a little freaked out about modelling at my first foot party and what to expect! BUT it was a surprisingly positive experience! I was amazed about how many compliments i got about my feet, from my heels, to my toes, to the pads of my toes and my legs...and my ass! lol ...

Barbie Gurl, u got FEET, baby... reeeeally pretty FEET [Mmm] . It's that simple. And we dig them toes/peds [Drool] . Glad you had a great time. You deserve all the attention. Keep kicking ass! [Cool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
Wow. Incredible pics. I want to ask would it be okay for my girlfriend (she is also a member on here) to send you a private message with some questions. Its her like fantasy to do one of these types of parties. those three pics are amazing though and thats awesome that someone on this forum was there and got to experience it with another member.

Absolutely!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie my darling your perfect!!! Tickling those lovely soles with my manhood would be divine! Lol where was this foot party held at?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word barbie "BEAUTIFUL"

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would make the trip up there just for those peds if I could, they look phenomenal Barbie Gurl! Hope you do more foot parties.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WISHED they had foot parties around where i live grrr im mad n alot of people down here hate feet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I loved my session with those incredibly sexy feet of yours barbie , what foot lover wouldn't ? They are perfect [Wink]
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice looking pix

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a great time, the girls were a def hit!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You two look fantastic, they two of you have some beautiful feet, was it great fun to do?? My wife would also love to do one of these parties, little fantasy of ours, so very jealous..lol. Thanks for great pics and hope you had a ball!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was there! Was the turn out good?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Barbie my darling your perfect!!! Tickling those lovely soles with my manhood would be divine! Lol where was this foot party held at?

Thanks to much! [Wink] The foot party was held in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links