Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » T.O. Foot Party Pics! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: T.O. Foot Party Pics!
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by my sinful toes:
You two look fantastic, they two of you have some beautiful feet, was it great fun to do?? My wife would also love to do one of these parties, little fantasy of ours, so very jealous..lol. Thanks for great pics and hope you had a ball!!

I did have a positive experience and the compliments just kept on coming. Let the worshiping keep on coming! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I wish I was there! Was the turn out good?

Its too bad you weren't! The turn out was pretty good. The private rooms were busy. lol

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Thanks for the compliments boys!! Love to read them. [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Thanks for the compliments boys!! Love to read them. [Kiss]

You two are absolutely gorgeous!! I bet you were the hit of the party! Love those style sandals and that cute anklet!

Brings back memories of my 1st foot party I ever went too....damn how I'd love to go to a TO foot party now [Thud]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man oh man... How I would have loved to have been in one of those private rooms. Not sure I would have let you out of it though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footthirst
Board Regular
Member # 13728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footthirst   Email Footthirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Barbie,

For sure any of us would have loved to attend that party and have some time with you and your precious feet !!! Did "tofootguy" take some pics while he worshipped your lovely peds ? We need a complete description of what happened and what he experienced...

Manny.

--------------------
"Craving pedicured long toenails..."

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, looks like a good time.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The black heels in the first pic are my favorite of all time...I would require all hot females to wear these whenever they left their houses. Thank You!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18353 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey BarbieGurl! These pics look great! Looks like you had some fun. Hope to see more pics of your parties in the future. Afraid I'll never make it up that way. [Cry] Lovely pedi BTW!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting these pics BarbieGurl! We definitely had an amazing experience! Can't wait to do it again soon!

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saffron:
Thanks for posting these pics BarbieGurl! We definitely had an amazing experience! Can't wait to do it again soon!

I could only imagine getting the both of you at once... [Drool]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drake
Board Regular
Member # 7460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drake         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you the one on the left?????? absolutely stunning, you ever do private shows in TO?
Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drake:
are you the one on the left?????? absolutely stunning, you ever do private shows in TO?

Yes it sure is~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Man oh man... How I would have loved to have been in one of those private rooms. Not sure I would have let you out of it though.

Patrick

Would I have been you hostage? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow must have been so much fun! And you are both gorgeous and have amazing feet. Now i know why my bf has mentioned you before!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links