Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lots of new pics of my sinful toes!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lots of new pics of my sinful toes!!
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, here some random pics of wifey out of the many photos that I have snapped, thanks for all the great feedback, glad you like all the pics and wifey really enjoys reading your comments, makes her want to pose even more for you all!!

Here is wifey peeling off her knee high socks and doing a little toe teasing with them, and of course showing her sexy soft soles!
 -
 -
 -
 -

Here is some of her ass, I know not really foot related but had to snap here as she was checking out her ass!!
 -
she gives out about this pic saying her ass looks fat, I think it looks perfect, and I love her soles in this position
 -

She works out in the gym barefoot all the time, I ask her what would she do if she caught someone looking, she says she would give them the foot show of their life...lol! Here is a pic of how dirty her soles get while doing it for all the dirty foot lovers!!
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bf and I both agree you have the best feet, best looks, and best pictures/threads on anyone on any forums. Thanks for sharing you are gorgeous!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

hard not to rub one out when looking at that view.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best on here, and that's saying something since there are quite a few really NICE contributors....

Keep up the good work, I'm sure we are all enjoying and appreciating them.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl, gorgeous feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes do look beautiful along with her body
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW I really love that dirty shot [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not bad,i mean they are ok. [Wink]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer81
Board Regular
Member # 5909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer81   Email foot_sniffer81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Insanely hot!

Your wife is stunning, and her feet gorgeous!

Lucky guy [Smile]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
Amazing!
I have to say, your wife is one of my all-time favorite foot models!

Thank you SO very much for sharing these photos!!

[Bow Down]

I agree with that statement 100%
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well her is ass is PERFECT and so are her feet. I love to see your posts and she is very sexy and we all love to see her feet and body on here.

Thanks!!

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say that hasn't been said already!? Your wife is absolutely stunning my friend! That first shot with her pretty eye peeking in the frame just makes my imagination even better on knowing how HOT she really is! She has an amazing body, great ass, an as always sexy feet!!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great new collection of pics!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I likey your wifey!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DBDABNF
Board Regular
Member # 32732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DBDABNF   Email DBDABNF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg! the most beautyful feet that i 've ever seen!!

u are soooo lucky! =D

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links