Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lots of new pics of my sinful toes!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lots of new pics of my sinful toes!!
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is magnificent! i bet you have a smile on your face and a boner in your pant's 24/7 with a beauty like that.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those Red Panties are Killin' me! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely Gorgeous from head to TOES!! Wow! thanks.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeet357
Board Regular
Member # 35472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeet357   Author's Homepage   Email barefeet357   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any chance of some pics in her workout gear with those dirty feet at all?or even better-pics at the gym she goes to?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mk11295   Email mk11295   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect as always. Keep the pics coming. The behind shots with her soles up are stunning!!! Do you have any pics of her in that position with a thong on? Please tell he her ass is not fat, it is magnificent.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely breathtaking. Adding these to my collection! She's a classic beauty- head to toe.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10508 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone summed it up already, your wife is a goddess, and easily has some of the best feet I have ever seen anywhere
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The things I'd do... [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always look forward to her updates!!!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg the pic with the red panties is one of the better pictures I've seen from wus! Love sinful toes

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not everyone can pull off dirty soles.

She can.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbelievable beautiful ! Love those feet and the lady is gorgeous !
Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like so many here, I am running out of words and adjectives to describe your amazing, beautiful wife. This recent collection is very sexy, and really showcases her playfulness, too. I really like the last two pics the best...showing off her soft soles, and amazing back side, also showing off her dusky, beautiful soles, too...Amazing!

So happy both of you are at Wu's now!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is SOOO amazingly stunning all around!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links