Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just a quick hello... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Just a quick hello...
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely toes.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By far my fave pose for a woman...barefoot and up on her tip toes... [Thud]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, my favorite pose...and done so expertly by the ever so lovely PP! Look how amazing and in shape your calf muscles are...Wow! That's so so hot! You look amazing in this pose...and your sexy feet, just wow again!

I really like the curve of your arch, smoothness of your heels, and your pedicure is wonderful. Your pretty feet have never looked better.

So wonderful to see you here again, PP. Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take ANY kind of hello you have to offer, especially when it looks like these pics!

Awesome, as usual, you never fail to arouse my primal instincts...

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pics!! Nice to see you are checking in. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
Lovely!!

you're sweet...thanks

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
Not only are your feet sexy but look at those legs. Sexy sexy sexy!

I really love when someone appreciates my feet but also when they appreciate my legs too! Hugs...

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by kfex123:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

Mmm looks very tasty.
corn fed for more tender meat! so I guess that would make them very tasty!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Very nice photos PP as allways my dear.

Thanks Tiny Dave! Any time you need to hitch a ride on my big toe, just let me know! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
By far my fave pose for a woman...barefoot and up on her tip toes... [Thud]

Believe it or not - it's one of my favorite poses too! It's so nice to hear from you my friend

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Ahh, my favorite pose...and done so expertly by the ever so lovely PP! Look how amazing and in shape your calf muscles are...Wow! That's so so hot! You look amazing in this pose...and your sexy feet, just wow again!

I really like the curve of your arch, smoothness of your heels, and your pedicure is wonderful. Your pretty feet have never looked better.

So wonderful to see you here again, PP. Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Hooray! 2swift it is such a treat to hear from you and as always you lift my spirits and bring a smile to my face.

I am thrilled that this pose hit the spot with you!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

[Thumbs Up]
Now where would I be if I only replied with a graemlin? [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

This one is slightly blurry but I thought I'd share it anyway -- it's goes toes, soles and a little leg too!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Lovely toes.
-hyp

I am pleased you like them!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links