Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just a quick hello... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Just a quick hello...
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
I'll take ANY kind of hello you have to offer, especially when it looks like these pics!

Awesome, as usual, you never fail to arouse my primal instincts...

Toe Kisses,
ned

grrrrrrrrrrrr how's that for primal?

ned, it is always such a joy to find a comment from you on one of my posts! you never fail me!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Beautiful pics!! Nice to see you are checking in. [Wink]

Hey Barbie Gurl! I've seen some of your recent posts and your still heating up this forum! [Smile]
Thanks for stopping in and throwing some kudos my way!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I ask only one thing -- don't punish me for having a dirty mirror! [Smile]

-

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so hot PP.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Very nice photos PP as allways my dear.

Thanks Tiny Dave! Any time you need to hitch a ride on my big toe, just let me know! [Wink]
Any time you wish my dear just look down and I will be there. lol

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
You are so hot PP.

Now that's a compliment every woman loves to hear and I'm no different!

Thanks Tiny Dave!

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

quote:
quote:
You are so hot PP.

Now that's a compliment every woman loves to hear and I'm no different!

Thanks Tiny Dave!

Your very welcome my friend.

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the mirror shots.........your looking GREAT!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But dirty mirror punishment is a long footrub. You should be punished. [Smile]
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I ask only one thing -- don't punish me for having a dirty mirror! [Smile]

-

What a doll! I'm not complaining I can see you just fine. Lovely pic and as always, lovely feet.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archman218
Board Regular
Member # 37912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archman218     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my goodness...
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You always take my breath away PP! Gorgeous as always!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
Thanks for the mirror shots.........your looking GREAT!!

well look who stopped in to say hello! [Smile]
Thanks wrinkleheaven! I try to stay in shape but it's nice to hear it from someone else!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
But dirty mirror punishment is a long footrub. You should be punished. [Smile]

Ooooh! In that case hyperion, punish me! [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links