Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mileena's Ravens Spirit... and Feet Of Course! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mileena's Ravens Spirit... and Feet Of Course!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update is the yearly hometown football set. Mileena is a huge Ravens fan and months before she even showed her bare feet to all of us on the site, I told her I wanted her to do this year's set. I was scared that she might not pose for me as it had taken me years to get her to do so, but once we got in those initial sets earlier this summer, I kindly reminded her about it. She said, "Oh, I didn't forget and want to do that one."

We had a hell of a time trying to figure out a little theme/gimmick to go along with this set. In the past I have done tailgating, football card collection, etc. sets along with the girls wearing the Ravens colors. But this time I just drew a blank. Mileena did as well. I then decided we should just go up on top of Baltimore's Federal Hill as the view of the city in the background is great and would fit the hometown feel. She liked the idea and said she got some Victoria's Secret Ravens clothes a few weeks before. I told her I'd take my helmet and some other little props.

Let the trash talking (and HOPEFULLY compliments, lol) begin!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE! Hot all around.
Perfect shape & size feet. Being from KC originally,
I've lost all hope in the Chiefs so good luck Baltimore.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That she is, trini.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always Patrick, you never disappoint! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you and your rat birds lol...excellent feet...terrible colors...i wish carmen was still around i would kill to see a model do a set featuring the burgundy n gold
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by jman420:
you and your rat birds lol...excellent feet...terrible colors...i wish carmen was still around i would kill to see a model do a set featuring the burgundy n gold

Now, now... Maybe you should focus on finding a quarterback first before killing to see a model wearing those colors. LOL... I kid, I kid. I wish Carmen was around too, but not to pose in Skins colors.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her smile is adorable

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely shot, Patrick. Great choice of backdrop.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that first shot is the bomb, the best Baltimore has to offer....since Ray Rice drops the bombs all the time lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Wow that first shot is the bomb, the best Baltimore has to offer....since Ray Rice drops the bombs all the time lol

Northern California - known for Al Davis' amazing GM moves and how good the 49ers have been since what? Montana/Young. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't ask for anymore, love the first pictures and her wrinkled soles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie- love those wide soles

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
I couldn't ask for anymore, love the first pictures and her wrinkled soles!

Shot 5 sets of her total so far, 2 of which are on the site, but I never really noticed, or should I say, pegged her as one of my wrinkly footed models. Now that you mentioned it, she sports some really nice thick wrinkles on those soles, doesn't she?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her and her soles.

She has amazing wrinkled soles.

Moreeeeeeeeeee lol

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links