Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mileena's Ravens Spirit... and Feet Of Course! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mileena's Ravens Spirit... and Feet Of Course!
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute girl very nice soles

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and the extra point is up and it is... GOOD!

A little extra for all you who love and commented on her wrinkled soles. Here is a close up of those beauties. So soft they are...

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn Patrick...I gotta hang out with you...you got some smokin' hot friends that are cool with their feet!

Love da soles!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO WORDS... [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mileena wins
Footality

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
Mileena wins
Footality

[Laugh] That was priceless!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick great shots on federal hill! Have u ever thought about hosting foot parties here in Baltimore so we can meet some of ur amazing models?!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedtoesluver:
Patrick great shots on federal hill! Have u ever thought about hosting foot parties here in Baltimore so we can meet some of ur amazing models?!

Thanks for the photo compliments. And no, no desire to host foot parties. 1) I am not a fan of them. 2) I do not think most of my friends boyfriends and husbands would like it very much if their girls attended one.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minty
Board Regular
Member # 20623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is stunning! Outstanding feet! where were the photos taken?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow how yummy! I bet her soles smell great huh Patrick. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by minty:
she is stunning! Outstanding feet! where were the photos taken?

On Federal Hill in Baltimore City. It gets used for photos all the time. I remember a caledar my dad had growing up with a girl in a bikini, high heels, and sunglasses holding up an M16. It was a gun calendar, but it was shot on top this hill too. Have also seen a few other shots taken up there in print too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very pretty with amazing soles. Would like a taste
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Oh wow how yummy! I bet her soles smell great huh Patrick. [Smile]

I told her you said this and told her she'll have to wear a pair of old tenners for a bit before her next shoot. She claims not to have any old tenners, so I told her flats will do.

So far I have been called a goof, told she's going to beat me, and that her feet don't stink. I told her she has to prove it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie! [Mmm]

I have to say, I love the second shot with her relaxed soles on the helmet. In fact, upright soles with a pretty face behind them are my weakness! Lol [Laugh]

Excellent post as always Patrick! [Thumbs Up]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mileena is cuter than a dozen bunnies, Patrick, but she would look better with some Giants gear on. I have spoken.
[Nana]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links