Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » One of my old time favs!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: One of my old time favs!!!!!
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shell is a good friend and her soles are one of the best i ever seen. I bet we all miss her. Here are sets from I was a complimetry member of her site a few years back

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What ever happened to shell??
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What ever happened to shell??
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Wish I knew lost contact about 6 months' ago
cpf11112
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Wish I knew lost contact about 6 months' ago but I have lots of pics and vids and will try to keep posting them

cpf11112
unregistered

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

cpf11112
unregistered

-

-

-

-

-

-

deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice set!
She has Great Soles!
Thanks DEANO

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] in my pants...wow u need to find her!

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She all but disappeared, I wouldn't go poking around, she wanted to be gone! Great feet tho, I always looked forward to her awesome jewelry.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afn
Board Regular
Member # 36235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg! please more.soles to die for. [Drool]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

the rest from this set:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep some of the best soles!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for uploading those! Great pics. I wish I still had the pictures she did for me with my name written on her soles. They were incredible.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!!! Her soles are hot! Love the wrinkles especially!!! Wish you had more to show.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links