Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » One of my old time favs!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: One of my old time favs!!!!!
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
Damn!!! Her soles are hot! Love the wrinkles especially!!! Wish you had more to show.

Stay tuned I have a lot more to upload
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by blablabla08008:
Thanks for uploading those! Great pics. I wish I still had the pictures she did for me with my name written on her soles. They were incredible.

I have some she did for me too and many collages Like i said she was one of my favs
afn
Board Regular
Member # 36235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
Damn!!! Her soles are hot! Love the wrinkles especially!!! Wish you had more to show.

Stay tuned I have a lot more to upload
Will be staying tuned for sure. Thanks [Cheers]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Here are some toes shots of sexy Shell:

-

-

-

-

-

cpf11112
unregistered

-

-

-

randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i miss her n i use to talk to her on yahoo messenger n she made me this n dag i miss her n i need to post this for memories

-

Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
[QB] i miss her n i use to talk to her on yahoo messenger n she made me this n dag i miss her n i need to post this for memories

Me too but i lost the pics she did for me

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the tight pants with decorated bare feet!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

U gotta find her!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoy728:
What ever happened to shell??

Bondo did a photo shoot of her maybe just over a year ago. I think she and her husband just wanted to retire the internet foot model gig.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you find Shell soon!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Shelley [Cry]

I won a pair of her socks once, they smelled amazing!

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yessss I remember Shell. She has such amazing feet
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget about the 24 pics of her and her beautiful feet in the Contributions section!

http://wusfeetlinks.com/shell.html

Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget about the 24 pics of her and her beautiful feet in the Contributions section!

http://wusfeetlinks.com/shell.html

Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links