Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Toronto Foot Night Party Pics!(pg.3) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Toronto Foot Night Party Pics!(pg.3)
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie, great pictures of you and your friend doing the pose and you look great in the tight black pants and sandals. Your toes are awesome!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Thanks boys!!Here are a few more pics from the October party!
 -

GOD DAMN how I wish I lived up North!! Just love this pic!

The way those alluring blue eyes are looking at us, just egging us on, the way those lips are slowing kissing the big toe, and those beautiful feet......oh..... [Thud] followed by a lot of [Drool] .... and ending with [Jerkoff]

I can tell you I love hearing I cause that reaction!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Barbie, great pictures of you and your friend doing the pose and you look great in the tight black pants and sandals. Your toes are awesome!

Thanks babe!! Try to make them look good for you foot boys! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by FootD8r:
My fav is the middle pic... Love the sexy wrinkles in your soles.... Very very pretty.... :-). I would love to plant my face I'm those wrinkled soles.... Yummmm

Go for it! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by handsolo:
what a nice experience, we would have liked to of been there with you

Would love to see more Wu's members there! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
What I wouldn't do to be in Toronto right now...

You should come up!! Next party is the 8th of december. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Love seeing you two pose together..Awesome updates today...

Thanks! Glad you like them. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
I love your feet. Its so wide compared to the other persons feet. And look at your heel also. Damn thats wide.

Thanks. Wanna nibble? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeeet:
That third pic is rad!

Getting face and soles! Can't go wrong. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I know someone who will be [Jerkoff] to that second photo at least once tonight before bed.

Patrick

Oh Patrick babe! Love it! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
wow i wouldve loved to been there n enjoyed the feet scents n toe licking,sucking, wow perfect fun

Your definitely missing a good time! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
cuties

Why thank you sir! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.SoleLvr:
Love having Barbie do this pose when doing pics....phoselover78 you know what i mean!

I bet you do baby! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Saffron:
The foot nights are always fun!

Your absolutely right gurl! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those photos are amazing just making my mouth drool. I need to take a work break and hit up the restroom [Jerkoff]
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links