Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Toronto Foot Night Party Pics!(pg.3) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Toronto Foot Night Party Pics!(pg.3)
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dougieboucher82:
Those photos are amazing just making my mouth drool. I need to take a work break and hit up the restroom [Jerkoff]

Thanks so much Dougie! Did you hit the restroom? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's just say I unloaded a little [Big Grin]
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made the second photo my desktop wallpaper of the week...now I rarely leave the office..! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I know what you mean I keep coming back to these pics. I want those feet
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solestonose:
I made the second photo my desktop wallpaper of the week...now I rarely leave the office..! [Jerkoff]

Another positive effect I love causing! Glad you like the pic that much! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Yeah I know what you mean I keep coming back to these pics. I want those feet

I have more pics on here Dougie! Check them out! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Barbie I have believe me. I look at them a lot and use your site as well. I want those feet
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Barbie I have believe me. I look at them a lot and use your site as well. I want those feet

You are a naughty boy and I like it!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've attended several foot parties here in Dallas, Tx. They were awesome! But I have'nt gone to any other state..yet. I would love to hit some parties up north! Barbie you are a real treasure. The photo's of your wrinkled soles and toe spreads give me mind blowin orgasms! I would love to bury my face into your soles! I would smell, suck, lick and nibble on them for as long as you would allow me to. You are amazing!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] just busted all over myself these pics are hot!!! i definitely need to come up to a toronto foot party! or maybe yuu can come to a new york foot party barbie [Smile]
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
I've attended several foot parties here in Dallas, Tx. They were awesome! But I have'nt gone to any other state..yet. I would love to hit some parties up north! Barbie you are a real treasure. The photo's of your wrinkled soles and toe spreads give me mind blowin orgasms! I would love to bury my face into your soles! I would smell, suck, lick and nibble on them for as long as you would allow me to. You are amazing!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

That is quite a compliment. Thank you for that. If you came to a foot party I was at I would all9ow you to do all of the above. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by baalfootish:
[Jerkoff] just busted all over myself these pics are hot!!! i definitely need to come up to a toronto foot party! or maybe yuu can come to a new york foot party barbie [Smile]

Glad you enjoyed the pics! You definitely should come to the toronto party. You would not be disappointed. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

You boys need to get up to the next Toronto Footnight Party on Dec 8th! Here are a couple more pics from the October party with another model Stacie! She has very very soft soles!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

I would drain my balls all over both of your feet
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How are those foot parties? Do u have pay or u can jus go and u can jus smell all the feet u want? Can u folks give me info please. Damn i wish we had foot parties here in hawaii! Barbie if u ever come to hawaii to visit...hit me up. I would be glad to show u a tour around the island.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links