Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blue, Purple and Soles (New Pics Pg 4) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Blue, Purple and Soles (New Pics Pg 4)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys... here I go again with another drive-by ... but I just couldn't resist! MommiesFeet.com is back up and going in full force as my one and ONLY website. [Woot]

-

-

-

[ November 20, 2011, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Mommie ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] I LOVE YOU MOMMIE ! [Love]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmm wow amazing shots n beautiful soles
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful as always, and really like your new "doo" as well. Always happy to see you posting here, MD.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the in your face pics! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well well nice to see you and those gorgeous feet back!! You have been sorely missed!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see your pics up MD. Miss seeing you around here. Great pics as always. I do miss the long hair though.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by heelikker:
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] I LOVE YOU MOMMIE ! [Love]

[Love] back at ya!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
mmmmmmmmm wow amazing shots n beautiful soles

Many thanks!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Beautiful as always, and really like your new "doo" as well. Always happy to see you posting here, MD.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks... the "doo" was cut short short short (pixie style) back in May and now it is all natural (no more dying of the locks)! [Woot]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Love the in your face pics! [Wink]

So do I! Makes them feel like they are right THERE! The ultimate tease.

ps - We need to get a banner swap going for our sites! You game?

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.SoleLvr:
Well well nice to see you and those gorgeous feet back!! You have been sorely missed!!

I never really leave so much as I just lurk and lay in waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike! Oh who am I kidding? My lazy ass just needs to be motivated to post more here... [Wink]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Love to see your pics up MD. Miss seeing you around here. Great pics as always. I do miss the long hair though.

Never fear and know this, you won't wait long for my locks to grow back out. My hair grows pretty quickly [Smile] Besides, aren't your eyes supposed to be locked in the downward position? [Tongue]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Oh wow,that hair looks so adorable but it didnt keep me from zooming in on those all star, world class toes!

Attaboy! Always looking in the CORRECT direction! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow wow and wow. I would do so much to those things
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links