Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blue, Purple and Soles (New Pics Pg 4) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Blue, Purple and Soles (New Pics Pg 4)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see these feet back here on Wu's. Always a class act.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning enough said
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really diggin' these. I'd love to see more of the two color polish sets. This was a great comeback post! BTW, did you ever get my PM Mommie?
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommie's Feet are the best!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back with a vengeance, I see. Well, at least you answered a couple of questions for me...

As always, a treat to see you post on here, we've been away far too long as well.

Lookin' good, always "World Class" with an emphasis on "class"

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your sexy soles are still phenominal and stunning as ever, MD....and only add to how amazing you are. Hope you drop in more when you can and please keep posting pics of your hot feet, too.

Always my pleasure to see you here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been awhile... but like fine wine, you only improve with time! These pics reminded me what flawless soles are! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's good to see you again youv'e been missed

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Second picture [Drool] ...So nice..

Thanks joebond!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
[QUOTE]Refreshingly nice shot of your lovely soles.

Thanks very much!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Sweeeeet.

Thanksssssssss [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Footluvinboi:
Lookin gooood! Nice to see u postin new pics

Thank you! I am pleased to be back posting for you all.

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I'm really diggin' these. I'd love to see more of the two color polish sets. This was a great comeback post! BTW, did you ever get my PM Mommie?

The polish was chosen and painted on by Those Toes... and I agree, the set is a hit! Thanks for the compliment... as for the PM, yes I got it and will send you my name so you can add me sometime!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
Mommie's Feet are the best!!!!

[Blush] [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Back with a vengeance, I see. Well, at least you answered a couple of questions for me...

As always, a treat to see you post on here, we've been away far too long as well.

Lookin' good, always "World Class" with an emphasis on "class"

Toe Kisses,
ned

You always flatter me... so good [Wink] Thanks Ned!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links