Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » About time for this (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: About time for this
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, over the past many, many years, I have been following this forum but never really posting. This is the first time, I think, that I will post pictures of my wife's feet. I may have had a photo here or there when I used to advertise my old website, but these should be new to you or whoever.

Also, if anyone wants to know, my wife has size 8 & 1/2 feet and she is Lebanese. She also gets a pedicure every two weeks and gets me to buy her expensive shoes. And she just turned 30.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

I have been taking pictures of her feet for the past 8 years so if anyone likes these, I'll be more than happy to post as much as you want. Hopefully, this can be one of those great threads where it spans 20-30 pages of comments and pictures.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STLFOOTLOVER   Email STLFOOTLOVER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. We should try to get our ladies to shoot together sometime.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hah, I wish. I know that would be awesome for me to see more sexy feet than what I have, but my wife is very jealous and was very jealous when I talked to other girls about modeling their sexy feet. She wanted me to stop my website because she didn't like me telling her best friend that she had sexy feet that I wanted to sniff and lick. I love my wife's feet, but it doesn't hurt to see and look at other girl's feet.

--------------------

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STLFOOTLOVER   Email STLFOOTLOVER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh she would have nothing to worry about. dinner drinks, photos!lol
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

well, my wife is 3 drinks then drunk and let me tell you, take your gf to a strip club and then when the the stripper is all nice to you and your gf, tell her you like feet. What happens next is a competition between your gf, or wife in my case as it was, and the stripper in who has the nicer feet. They both propped their feet on the table and showed off their feet to me and each other.

--------------------

STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

nice!!!!
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy!!! got to see those soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

@Bondo, are they alright? I mean if anyone has seen their weight in pretty feet its probably been you. (No fat joke intended) If people like her feet, I will post as much as I have. (literally, I've tried to make money off of her pics and been unsuccessful in the past so why not just give them away)

--------------------

Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

so let's see if we can cover everyone here...

Dirty soles:
 -

Side sole:
 -

Shoes:
 -

Toe Spread:
 -

Smooth Soles:
 -

Finally, can I take a poll on who wants to be in this duck's position?
 -

--------------------

Peds4me123
Major Player
Member # 1916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peds4me123   Email Peds4me123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC PICS!!!!! I would love to see more. You are a lucky guy!
Posts: 115 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are very, very pretty... Definatly suckable... Thanks for sharing them and hope to see lots more.... I would love to see more sole shots if possible....

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

I may have to do those specially for you and other sole lovers. I'm mainly a tops and toes guy, as most of the pictures show. But I'll try to get some sole shots for everyone.

--------------------

paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are perfection! I am gonna blow a huge load to them when I get home! Love the 1st pic!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Okay, here is some more for everyone. I'll keep posting until someone gets sick of the posts or I run out of photos.

-

I took this picture just the other night, I love how it looks like her toes are ready to grab me. (Or you or whoever is liking the photo.)

-

By the way, are there any women out there who like these feet? Women with female foot fetishes?

--------------------

Peds4me123
Major Player
Member # 1916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peds4me123   Email Peds4me123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya gotta love the dashboard feet! I'm missing summer already!
Posts: 115 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links