Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » About time for this (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: About time for this
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm, thats weird, because my wife gives me dashboard feet all year long. When it is cold outside, she'll remove her feet from her boots and prop them on the dashboard so they get warmed by the heater while we drive.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tasty feet, good post man!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STLFOOTLOVER   Email STLFOOTLOVER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think we shoot do a joint photo shoot!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, I don't even know what to say! I'm totally blown away! WOW!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin' good, man. Nice pedicures. Thanks for posting these.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my friend, the pics with the shoes went straight to my soul. your wife has very sexy and gorgeous feet. now go and tell her that we demand more. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@babeflover, do you want more pictures of her feet in shoes?

@hyperion, I guess you are like me and you like seeing toes? I try to treat my wife to a new pedi every other week.

--------------------

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I'm most definitely a toes and tops person. Take care buddy.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

@babeflover, I have a few more pictures of her feet in shoes, including some heels which show how her arch is higher than the shoe was intended for and a dangle picture.

@hyperion, some great pictures of the toes are here as well.

If anyone has any requests, I will fulfill them [Smile]
 -

-
 -
 -
 -

I hope everyone can "enjoy" these pictures as much as I do. Happy foot friday!

--------------------

Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

I can't post more than 8 photos, but I only had 8 and this thing cannot count...

-
 -
 -

Tell me what you want!

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Those floral pumps are insanely cool. What is the brand?
-hyp

Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

@hyp, I forgot to check the brand on those pumps but will try to check for you.

So, the other day we are fooling around, my wife takes her foot to her face and sucks her toes. That is super hot in my book. Then this morning she tells me that she wants to squish something under her feet and toes and then lick it off. So, I plan on making a video of her squishing something or at least a few posed pictures and will post them in this thread if anyone is interested.

--------------------

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work; wish I could shoot with her myself.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think i can ever get sick of these feet! I really like her arches, the little toes and the proportion of her heel to the rest of her foot. Thanks for sharing! I would love to see a side shot of her arch while she is doing a toe point. I'd bet that would look great!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics you posted man, I especially like the one that says "dirty soles" with her soles scrunched in the air. Please post more like that please...Her wrinkles are to die for.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links