Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 18 Yr. Old College Cutie's Feet!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 18 Yr. Old College Cutie's Feet!!!!!
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 6 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, my new friend wants to model her gorgeous feet. She's from Florida and is considering professional offers if they manifest themselves. I told her Wu's would be a great place to see what develops...Let her know what you think!!!

(These were taken on a webcam via skype...)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job sir!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's cute and the feet look good. It's a start.

Need better quality pics though.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl. I would love to see more of her! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her to hit me up! I'm from Florida and I always love me some new cute models for footpunkz.com! [Big Grin]

footpunkz@live.com

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's one hell of a find! I agree, we gotta have more pics.
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl with nice feet from what I can see.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She certainly is a looker!

She looks like a Soles of Silk model...I am sure Patrick wouldn't mind adding her to his stable!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is that an offer footpunkz? [Wink]
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need more.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that girl is perrrrrrrrfect!
We would love to see more of her, i'm not even a soles guy and i love those pics....probably because she's so pretty. We would love to see more.

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, she's cute.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is pretty cute

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pictures do her NO JUSTICE, she's an absolute babe...I'll ask her to take some more pics, perhaps she can take some with a better camera...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links