Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 18 Yr. Old College Cutie's Feet!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 18 Yr. Old College Cutie's Feet!!!!!
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got potential!!! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any updates on this woman doing some modeling?

Last last picture in your post still has my head spinning...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just off her soles alone.. I give her a 10. Can't wait to move to Florida!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even with the low res pics, it's obvious that she's adorable (with the sparkling eye and bright smile) and has AWESOME feet. Especially LOVE that first one! [Thumbs Up] Looking forward to her hi-res debut!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see the tops of her toes for a definite answer.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do this beauty justice next time and spring for a real camera to take real pictures!
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lincoln- I would if I could, I only met her over the internet and I'm hoping she can get an offer from a site based in florida...then you'll get professional grade photos
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 2 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well here's the update...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links