Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I may not be able to visit as often as I'd like - my thoughts are never far from all my friends at Wu's.

It is my hope that 2012 will once again find us together again - at least more often than in 2011.

May this post find you all healthy and happy!

Merry Christmas from Perfectpeds

-

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long time, no see!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year. Great pics, as always.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like ur nails color & Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-*
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that made it a great xmas!!!!1 Thanks PP
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] WOWIE !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Happy holidays, Perfectpeds!

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Long time, no see!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year. Great pics, as always.

Fate111, it is great to hear from you and I am glad to know you are still here! Hope your Christmas was special and hope 2012 brings all good things.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:

I hope to hear more from you as I also hope to be able to visit here a little more often in 2012.

I love red at Christmas and the green just goes along with it!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:

I hope to hear more from you as I also hope to be able to visit here a little more often in 2012.

I love red at Christmas and the green just goes along with it!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
Lookin good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks wrinkleheave! I guess it's true that you're keeping watch for me! [Wink]

All my best to you

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Now that made it a great xmas!!!!1 Thanks PP

cpf, you are certainly one of those that I miss when I am unable to get on the computer and visit Wu's!

You're comment is a nice gift!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by heelikker:
[Mmm] [Mmm] WOWIE !

[Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Drool] Happy holidays, Perfectpeds!

ooooh! So nice to see you drooling over my peds once again fjb! When I see a comment from you, all is right with the world! Hugs to you my friend!

--------------------

SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEEEEUTIFUL !!!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links