Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is sooo nice to see you here again PP! I've missed your lovely toes! Happy Holidays to you and yours. Here's to a much better 2012! [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
You are so wonderfully beautiful! Definitely an all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotlight - I've missed you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2012 is spectacular! One of these days I'm going to get down to see you!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:
BEEEEUTIFUL !!!

Thanks SOLEMAN... being able to be back at Wu's has been a great Christmas gift!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
It is sooo nice to see you here again PP! I've missed your lovely toes! Happy Holidays to you and yours. Here's to a much better 2012! [Smile]

moldy, this is a great way for me to go into a New Year and I also join you in wishing to a much better 2012! With friends like you here to welcome me back - it's already going to start off great!

--------------------

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again for posting! [Bow Down] Happy Holidays and all the best from Romania! [Smile]
Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always my pleasure to see the return of the very sexy and always lovely, Perfectpeds. Welcome back and with a bang too. Your pretty toes and beautiful soles still blow me away bigtime.

Your toes are still sexy as ever, your pedicure looks amazing, and so festive...and your soles still look pillowy soft, and your arch still ever so delicate.

I hope you have been great, and 2012 is a wonderful year for you.

I also hope to see more of your sexy self here in the coming year too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Perfect" way to both end and start a New Year! Nothing but the best, I say.

Nice, as always, to see you on here PP. Please pop by anytime and give us all a lift!

Toe Kisses,
ned

[ December 30, 2011, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: ned land ]

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such wonderful holiday peds! Hope next year is great for you too PP.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey PP!! Fabulous pedicure as always! All the best to you in 2012 and maybe we can get some guest pics up on Canadian Foot Babes!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Offtherip
Board Regular
Member # 30897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtherip         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back girl! I've really missed reading your posts and seeing your lovely soles, toes, arches and toenails on the regular at Wus. You just put a wide smile on my face [Smile]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy sexy as always ms PP! love the red!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Thanks again for posting! [Bow Down] Happy Holidays and all the best from Romania! [Smile]

Lovely to have you stop by antigonas. Hope all is well and you and your family had wonderful holidays

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Always my pleasure to see the return of the very sexy and always lovely, Perfectpeds. Welcome back and with a bang too. Your pretty toes and beautiful soles still blow me away bigtime.

Your toes are still sexy as ever, your pedicure looks amazing, and so festive...and your soles still look pillowy soft, and your arch still ever so delicate.

I hope you have been great, and 2012 is a wonderful year for you.

I also hope to see more of your sexy self here in the coming year too.

Regards,
2swift

How wonderful to see you here as well 2swift! As always you lift my spirits knowing you are still here my friend! You have been with me since my ever so humble beginnings here at Wu's and your compliments continue to raise me up!

Give my best to your lovely wife as well and I hope we will have time to catch up soon!

All my best...PP

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
"Perfect" way to both end and start a New Year! Nothing but the best, I say.

Nice, as always, to see you on here PP. Please pop by anytime and give us all a lift!

Toe Kisses,
ned

Hearing from you and feeling your continued appreciation certainly starts my New Year off on the right "foot" and my left is always following close behind!

I look forward to spending more time with my friends here in 2012.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Such wonderful holiday peds! Hope next year is great for you too PP.

TY Maverick!

As always, it's a pleasure hearing from you.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links