Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Offtherip:
Welcome back girl! I've really missed reading your posts and seeing your lovely soles, toes, arches and toenails on the regular at Wus. You just put a wide smile on my face [Smile]

If I can put a smile on just one person's face then my purpose for posting is doing it's job!

But if I'm putting a smile on one of my favorite supporters here at Wu's then it gives me total fulfillment.

All the best to you Offtherip

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.SoleLvr:
Hey PP!! Fabulous pedicure as always! All the best to you in 2012 and maybe we can get some guest pics up on Canadian Foot Babes!

TY Marcus, it would be an honor to be a guest of Canadian Foot Babes! Of course I would hope to have some quality time to do some shots that would do the site justice.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
sexy sexy as always ms PP! love the red!

Hello Ophillia! Great to see you here still!
I hope your family is doing well and that we will a chance to reconnect again!

--------------------

DBDABNF
Board Regular
Member # 32732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DBDABNF   Email DBDABNF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! just wow!!! ur feet are so sexy that i cant believe!!!! anyways, happy new year too!!! =D
Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice photos my dear.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Very nice photos my dear.

I see you found me. Tiny Dave!
Glad you enjoyed them.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by DBDABNF:
Wow! just wow!!! ur feet are so sexy that i cant believe!!!! anyways, happy new year too!!! =D

TY hun.

Always glad to see someone new enjoy my posts!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links