Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds in Pink - 2 pics added (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds in Pink - 2 pics added
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found quite a few pics on a camera that I had stopped using for awhile. Here's a couple of them. I looked at my past threads and it appears I had never posted these! Hope you enjoy them!

-

-

I found these pics that were still on my camera and I don't think I posted them before -- at least I didn't find them anywhere --

-

-

[ January 16, 2012, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if you did post them, who cares, they are still hot! Love her arch, thanks for sharing!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
Even if you did post them, who cares, they are still hot! Love her arch, thanks for sharing!

Those arches you love so much are MINE KDCX859. These are the feet of the person posting and I am glad you enjoyed them! I keep my arch in great shape by always wearing high heels every day to work!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you found that camera PP!!!! Love that color on you
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Absolutely stunning! I always love the artistic pedi's but Its almost refreshing to see just 1 gorgeous color on these legendary pods !

Every now and then we give my nail girl a day off! LOL Let it not be said that perfectpeds is a slave driver!

One of these days Spotlight I would love to meet in person! Hope you had wonderful holidays and wishing you a Happy New Year!

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also glad you found that camera. I always enjoy seeing pics of your sexy feet. [Smile]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEXY!!! LOVE PINK

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy!!!!! Awesome looking toes [Smile]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh those pics PP got me excited.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, these pics are special. I think that your call name "Perfect Peds" describe her feeet perfectly [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes those toes are perfect! Would love to suck them!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a pleasure to see the most beautiful feet on Wu's(my opinion of course). PP, you have been my #1 since you first came to this forum and you are still my favorite.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Glad you found that camera PP!!!! Love that color on you

I wonder if I dig deeper if I can find another camera with pics on it! LOL Could save me some time [Smile]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I'm also glad you found that camera. I always enjoy seeing pics of your sexy feet. [Smile]

Hey Fate111! Really glad to hear from you! Hope all is well with you and am very glad to know one of my long time friends is still with me!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Absolutely stunning! I always love the artistic pedi's but Its almost refreshing to see just 1 gorgeous color on these legendary pods !

Every now and then we give my nail girl a day off! LOL Let it not be said that perfectpeds is a slave driver!

One of these days Spotlight I would love to meet in person! Hope you had wonderful holidays and wishing you a Happy New Year!

I cant wait! I would absolutely love that!
We'll have to make a plan!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links