Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds in Pink - 2 pics added (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds in Pink - 2 pics added
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OnlyperttyToez:
SEXY!!! LOVE PINK

always appreciate being referred to as SEXY! One word a woman can never hear enough!

Thanks!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by screwhead20:
Sexy!!!!! Awesome looking toes [Smile]

Coming from someone who has a site geared toward close-ups only of toes and polish - I am truly honored!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Yes, these pics are special. I think that your call name "Perfect Peds" describe her feeet perfectly [Jerkoff]

TY ... but the feet actually belong to ME! I am the woman behind those toes and my call name was given to me by a prior boyfriend who introduced me to my own feet and led me here to Wu's

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Oh those pics PP got me excited.

It's the purpose of my photos to bring pleasure to those who appreciate feet and am happy to know it still works! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Butta Butta:
Such a pleasure to see the most beautiful feet on Wu's(my opinion of course). PP, you have been my #1 since you first came to this forum and you are still my favorite.

Since I didn't recognize the call name I wasn't sure except the avatar gave it away ... [Smile] (hamp) And yes, you have been a strong supporter of me here and always sing my praises... for which I am very thankful to know you are still here!

--------------------

Offtherip
Board Regular
Member # 30897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtherip         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your toes look lovely in pink. I wish I could suck em like strawberry flavored lollipops. The invitation is still open to come to the D [Smile]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your toenails are perfection! I love longer toenails are yours are stunners. Do you get compliments on their length?
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great color. Happy Monday!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pink peds and I'm not usually a fan of pink. Then again, you make anything look great.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Offtherip:
Your toes look lovely in pink. I wish I could suck em like strawberry flavored lollipops. The invitation is still open to come to the D [Smile]

Well my toes have been referred to as toe pops by a few members here! [Smile] So I would imagine they would taste great in any flavor!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by loveslongtoenails:
Your toenails are perfection! I love longer toenails are yours are stunners. Do you get compliments on their length?

I actually have had many compliments on the length of my nails but I have to say in the winter it is murder when you are squishing your toes into 4" & 5" heels for work every day!

But I like to keep everyone happy!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Great color. Happy Monday!
-hyp

Thanks hun. But is any Monday truly happy? Oh wait - it is when you have the day off.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Love the pink peds and I'm not usually a fan of pink. Then again, you make anything look great.

I don't usually do pinks much either but this one I truly took a liking to! I'm glad you did too!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links