Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Poor Mirror Shots - but I'm sharing anyway (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poor Mirror Shots - but I'm sharing anyway
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's certainly not my best work. In fact, it's probably the worst quality I've ever shown...but it was these or nothing -- so I took a shot that you might appreciate something over nothing! [Smile]

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with those feet and that face how can it be poor quality, thanks PP.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girl next door with hot feet. Its what I prefer [Smile] thanks for sharing

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cruz57
Board Regular
Member # 22063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cruz57   Author's Homepage   Email cruz57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Jesus! If that's your worst...I'm glad that you didn't post your best. don't think that my heart could take it. Unbearably sexy soles and toes! Thanks very much for sharing.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adam01
Loyal Member
Member # 29736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam01   Email adam01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! I gotta ask tho do your feet ever get smelly?
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous, just fabulous!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! You are so gorgeous and those feet are absolutely amazing! Love these POOR QUALITY pictures, I can't wait to see what HIGH QUALITY pictures look like!!!! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd take an f.j. from your outta focus feet anyday
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor quality? Really? Those are some awesome shots of your natural nails and I love them! There's nothing wrong with these shots. Besides, an artistic approach(even attempt) is cool with me. Looking good as always!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow, this is not your best? These are great shots.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
with those feet and that face how can it be poor quality, thanks PP.

I was really disappointed that none of them seemed to come out good. These were the best out of 10 pics. The others were really off! Such an amateur LOL

However, your complimentary comment has certainly raised my spirits!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
girl next door with hot feet. Its what I prefer [Smile] thanks for sharing

You're right about the girl next door - I've never been much for pomp and circumstance - keep it simple and true! Glad you liked them!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cruz57:
Sweet Jesus! If that's your worst...I'm glad that you didn't post your best. don't think that my heart could take it. Unbearably sexy soles and toes! Thanks very much for sharing.

I'm certified in CPR cruz57 so I hope you won't shy away from my better works worrying that your heart might skip a beat!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by adam01:
Very nice! I gotta ask tho do your feet ever get smelly?

adam - when I'm wearing hose and certain shoes in my collection - my feet can become quite smelly! Perhaps I should contact the U.S. military and see if they need a secret weapon! [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links