Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Poor Mirror Shots - but I'm sharing anyway (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poor Mirror Shots - but I'm sharing anyway
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daren Luvswrinkles:
Fabulous, just fabulous!

It pleases me to receive such a compliment from a member who I haven't had the pleasure of before... thanks for appreciating my efforts!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
WOW! You are so gorgeous and those feet are absolutely amazing! Love these POOR QUALITY pictures, I can't wait to see what HIGH QUALITY pictures look like!!!! THANKS!!!!

WOW is right but I say it for a different reason. I am flattered and very pleased that you find the whole package amazing. It truly makes me feel that amazing!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Yingyan23832:
I'd take an f.j. from your outta focus feet anyday

Perhaps I should just tell everyone these are 3-D pics and you need special glasses to see they pop right off the screen and into your living room! [Smile] TY

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Poor quality? Really? Those are some awesome shots of your natural nails and I love them! There's nothing wrong with these shots. Besides, an artistic approach(even attempt) is cool with me. Looking good as always!

Maverick you always appreciate my efforts and I think perhaps I may just be too hard on myself! Thanks for putting it all into perspective and for your high praise!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Shots like these just make me glad you found us! I wish there was a way you could feel the reaction we have to these shots!

Aw Spotlight! It may not be quite the same but I certainly have a great reaction to the compliments offered me by all the wonderful members here at Wu's. And I'll share a little secret -- I'm glad I found Wu's too! And you, my friend, are one I always look for!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Alcarde:
oh wow, this is not your best? These are great shots.

TY Alcarde - your appreciation adds to my incentive to come up with something better (or at least not as blurry [Smile] )

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a huge fan of the mirror shots!!! your lookin' good!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adam01
Loyal Member
Member # 29736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam01   Email adam01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by adam01:
Very nice! I gotta ask tho do your feet ever get smelly?

adam - when I'm wearing hose and certain shoes in my collection - my feet can become quite smelly! Perhaps I should contact the U.S. military and see if they need a secret weapon! [Smile]
Jeez I can tell ya I'd love to put my nose between your toes then lol!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
I am a huge fan of the mirror shots!!! your lookin' good!!

I actually like doing mirror shots but it would be easier to have a little help with the photopgraphy!

so you think I've still got perfectpeds? [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
quote:
quote:
Very nice! I gotta ask tho do your feet ever get smelly?

adam - when I'm wearing hose and certain shoes in my collection - my feet can become quite smelly! Perhaps I should contact the U.S. military and see if they need a secret weapon! [Smile]
Jeez I can tell ya I'd love to put my nose between your toes then lol!
Well, I have a large supply of smelling salts just in case the smell renders you unconscious! [Wink]

--------------------

adam01
Loyal Member
Member # 29736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam01   Email adam01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt you could make them too smelly lol. Have u ever worn the same socks for several days?
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Poor quality? Really? Those are some awesome shots of your natural nails and I love them! There's nothing wrong with these shots. Besides, an artistic approach(even attempt) is cool with me. Looking good as always!

Maverick you always appreciate my efforts and I think perhaps I may just be too hard on myself! Thanks for putting it all into perspective and for your high praise!
And there's no need to be hard on yourself. Besides, even if there's no feet, who wouldn't want such a gorgeous woman looking back at them? Ok, so I'm kinda shooting for brownie points [Wink]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BODIEFROMTHEWIRE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous!

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant help but love those feet of yours PP. Your the best!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the amateur, raw 'footage'! I dare say without my glasses and after a glass of wine this vision of eroticism is what I'd see anyway!! These were more than adequate to strain the buttons on my 501s!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links