Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wifes feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My wifes feet
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy2101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We want to start our very own website and we are looking for comments and requests. Our website would be a "couples" website in that it would showcase my wifes feet as well as my feet for those that like male feet or even both. My wife likes to play with my feet as much as like to play with hers. We are open for requests. we know what we like to see and do, but that might not be what you all like. Here are her feet.

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigmutha
Loyal Member
Member # 37331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigmutha   Email bigmutha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are very nice feet
Posts: 55 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not into the dirty soles thing, but she has really nice toes.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice toes, love her feet
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy2101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know some are not into the dirty feet thing and that is fine. i myself have always liked to see soles "slightly dirty" but as i haveseen some places, some people like them "really dirty" or even muddy. i myself do not really like the mud. i have always liked the shape of your toes. not too long, not to skinny, but just right. we like to do adult content pics too, so i will see about getting some of those posted also. i guess i could say also that she is 25 years old.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has got some nice looking feet. Not a big dirty foot guy myself, but she does have good looking feet!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregory james
Board Regular
Member # 20542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregory james   Email gregory james   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a little more trimming of her nails and then she will be perfect! Short nails are the thing now.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are ok, not too crazy about the dirty feet pics, though she has potential. The wrinkles are nice, but could be deeper. Good luck on getting your site started to show both of your feet, but im sure you know not to post your feet on this forum here...Thanks for showing her feet.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love love love the dirty soles! Amazing stuff!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
speedyg1981
Board Regular
Member # 17405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedyg1981   Email speedyg1981   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes, love the jean shot
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute toes
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuporman1976
Board Regular
Member # 24172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuporman1976   Email stuporman1976   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm love them!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May i cum?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

@ JustJoe, thanks for your comment. there is something about the dirty foot that i like. they look really good when they have cum on them.

@ Speedyg1981, barefeet and jeans are a sexy look. thanks!

@ Craigy boy, LOL! yes you can cum. that i why i wanted to post them.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links