Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wifes feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My wifes feet
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy2101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still looking for requests too. what ever you would like to see just let me know.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots. Love the couples idea too.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy2101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we dont know how the couples site will go off but i know a lot of people like it and we love it so we are going with it.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need more dirty feet.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeidiMissy
Board Regular
Member # 40323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HeidiMissy   Author's Homepage   Email HeidiMissy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute toes and very soft looking soles! She can really spread her toes!

--------------------
I AM a Canadian Foot Babe! Come see me @ www.canadianfootbabes.com

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adam01
Loyal Member
Member # 29736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam01   Email adam01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do they get smelly ever?
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

yes her feet get smelling. i love to get my nose right between her toes and sniff. she has this one pair of rubber flip flops that make her feet smell awesome. i am always sniffing them when she is not around and i cant play with her feet.
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

lets get some requests rolling in here. anybody want to see some footjobs or anything? let us know.
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your photos are good and your wife has fantastic FEET. Your idea of hosting a website is also good, I hope it works out for you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In order to be successful you will need to show her face....

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

she has size 8 feet
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

any requests? i would like to add some footjob pics. care to see?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links