Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sad Girl, Spectacular Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sad Girl, Spectacular Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kadi is a tall, introverted girl with beautiful Feet. She's quiet and very nice, she lacks self confidence.

The first time I met Kadi, was at an internet coffee shop in Seattle. When I offered to buy her drink & food, she quietly accepted, without any false pretense of a "no thank you, oh if you insist" type reply.

-

We had a nice conversation, the primary topic of which was her (size 9) feet. I was amazed at the shape, smoothness and beauty - and told her she should come to a foot party someday.

When I got ready to leave, she asked for a ride home and explained that she'd been stood up. She lived almost 30 blocks away and had walked all the way there!

-

She lives in a one-room studio apartment, in a very bad part of town and a very seedy complex. I wouldn't go anywhere NEAR that place myself, but once inside she did offer to serve up FEET for photos, and I did end up staying for two or three hours.

These photos were taken on her only piece of furniture, a sofa that doubles as her bed.

-

Kadi's feet are DELICIOUS, they are extremely nice to the touch and taste. The fact she is also very tall, bodes well for her potential as a foot goddess. At visit's end, my goal was to try and find some work for her.

[ January 27, 2012, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its nice to see u posting again man. Another great one as always

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kadi, looks like she has great feet. I hope she gets some work soon. Thanks for the pics!!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did they smell after all that walking? I hope so. [Mmm]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyster:
Its nice to see u posting again man. Another great one as always

Thank you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Kadi, looks like she has great feet. I hope she gets some work soon. Thanks for the pics!!

She does. I have a predisposition toward tall girls to begin with, and so often, tall girls = big feet. Kadi's feet are just perfect for her height, and they are VERY nice. She has powerful arches, sweet, curvy feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:
Did they smell after all that walking? I hope so. [Mmm]

Exactly! And for the fact she was wearing sneakers (chucks), it made for a mix of her natural essence, along with the rubbery-fabric nuance that you get from them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good deed my friend, hook her up with some foot parties. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:

I'm sure she will. She's got all the right physical tools and natural gifts ... long legs, great body and most of all, FEET. She just needs to develop enough self-confidence to understand the power of her presence.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
A good deed my friend, hook her up with some foot parties. [Smile]

She's eager to participate! I think they'll do her a lot of good in helping to understand her excellence as a female. I've been pitching her to local photographers and studios, hoping for a few bits.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
BIG BEN! Welcome back! Glad to see you're still taking great shots with beautiful models.

[Wu]

Despite a second long hiatus, the taking of photos hasn't slowed or stopped ... I just get too lazy to do something about it (funny stuff).

And what's amazing is, these footgirls are ALWAYS out there. Everywhere and so many of them just waiting for somebody to come by and snap a few photos of them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's quite a story, and my heart goes out to her. I wouldn't have stood her up, that's for damn sure, but maybe you'll show her a new purpose in life as a foot goddess.

She wouldn't be the first shy and insecure girl that blossomed after discovering the power of her feet, and I know from personal experience.

Please wish her good luck for me, and tell her that if she's ever in New York, I would hire her in a... well, New York Minute.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben it's good to see a Legend return, you are what all foot photographers and website entrepreneurs should strive to be. Thanks for sharing and welcome back.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, it's nice to see a Legend return. You are an inspiration to everywhere that takes this business serious enough to ask random foot girls to model for them. Welcome back and thank you for sharing!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Wow, that's quite a story, and my heart goes out to her. I wouldn't have stood her up, that's for damn sure, but maybe you'll show her a new purpose in life as a foot goddess.

She wouldn't be the first shy and insecure girl that blossomed after discovering the power of her feet, and I know from personal experience.

Please wish her good luck for me, and tell her that if she's ever in New York, I would hire her in a... well, New York Minute.
[Big Grin]

You have a great point about shy girls blossoming after discovering the power of their feet, you are absolutely right.

The guy that stood her up must have been an inconsiderate creep - it was obvious, she was counting on him being there, as she didn't have any money of her own.

I'll pass on your good wishes to Kadi!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links