Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sad Girl, Spectacular Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sad Girl, Spectacular Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Ben, it's nice to see a Legend return. You are an inspiration to everywhere that takes this business serious enough to ask random foot girls to model for them. Welcome back and thank you for sharing!

Thank you for your kind words, it's been a few years (again). Life is good and it may interest you to know, Malory is still here. She was just 18 when I first met her and began her life as a footgirl, just out of high school - an "old lady" of 24 now, turning 25 this year.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Wow, that's quite a story, and my heart goes out to her. I wouldn't have stood her up, that's for damn sure, but maybe you'll show her a new purpose in life as a foot goddess.

She wouldn't be the first shy and insecure girl that blossomed after discovering the power of her feet, and I know from personal experience.

Please wish her good luck for me, and tell her that if she's ever in New York, I would hire her in a... well, New York Minute.
[Big Grin]

There's a footgirl / friend of mine out here (Kristin) who goes to Newark for foot-related activities quite often. Not a high probability, but if I can get them to spring for an extra ticket next time, I'll send Kadi your way.

She is so Tall and well-built. Spectacularly long legs and great body. Somebody with your talents could show her in a way she'd never imagined possible.

Again, small likelihood, but if it ever comes to pass - fantastic.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Wow, that's quite a story, and my heart goes out to her. I wouldn't have stood her up, that's for damn sure, but maybe you'll show her a new purpose in life as a foot goddess.

She wouldn't be the first shy and insecure girl that blossomed after discovering the power of her feet, and I know from personal experience.

Please wish her good luck for me, and tell her that if she's ever in New York, I would hire her in a... well, New York Minute.
[Big Grin]

There's a footgirl / friend of mine out here (Kristin) who goes to Newark for foot-related activities quite often. Not a high probability, but if I can get them to spring for an extra ticket next time, I'll send Kadi your way.

She is so Tall and well-built. Spectacularly long legs and great body. Somebody with your talents could show her in a way she'd never imagined possible.

Again, small likelihood, but if it ever comes to pass - fantastic.

I understand, but I appreciate you wanting to help just the same. Thanks again.
[Smile]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the double post..the forum was acting weird the other day. Malory old at 24? she's just reaching her prime would love to see new material of her if you see her again.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great find and a great read, sir. All the best to you,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And what's amazing is, these footgirls are ALWAYS out there. Everywhere and so many of them just waiting for somebody to come by and snap a few photos of them.

Couldn't agree with you more. It also helps when current footgirls start recruiting for you! "Hey, I have a friend that's interested in posing / worshipping with you."

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see what her soles would look like with those wrinkles!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
A great find and a great read, sir. All the best to you,
-hyp

Thank you. I hope you're having an excellent week.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous. As you said beautiful sweeping arches.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by collegefeetarchive:
quote:
And what's amazing is, these footgirls are ALWAYS out there. Everywhere and so many of them just waiting for somebody to come by and snap a few photos of them.

Couldn't agree with you more. It also helps when current footgirls start recruiting for you! "Hey, I have a friend that's interested in posing / worshipping with you."
EXACTLY! Absolutely, and exactly. That is another element of the foot world that drives me crazy. A girl who is involved in foot activities, trying to pitch another girl to YOU! Crazy, and I've even had girls say "My sister's really cute, you might want to see her feet". I've also had girls try to get friends of theirs into foot parties.

WHAT are these girls saying to each OTHER??? Funny stuff.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
Would love to see what her soles would look like with those wrinkles!!!

It may be awhile (if ever?) before I meet up with Kadi again, but if I do, I'll certainly be taking photos. I may have some wrinkle-featured photos in the can. If I find time, I'll upload a few to this thread.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Sorry for the double post..the forum was acting weird the other day. Malory old at 24? she's just reaching her prime would love to see new material of her if you see her again.

I see her often enough (we are still living in the same house). We joke about her being an "old lady", as it's been about seven years since I met her ... and she was just out of high school.

I'll post a few photos sometime, probably put them in the "Malory in Portland" thread as an update.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
She's gorgeous. As you said beautiful sweeping arches.

Girls with deep / high arches are so spectacularly beautiful.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links