Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blue Toes & Summer dress(new pics pg.3!) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Blue Toes & Summer dress(new pics pg.3!)
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was such a fun set to shoot, being out in the middle of nowhere in nature! What do you think of my blue pedi and matching dress!? =) xo

-  -  -

[ June 07, 2012, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Barbie Gurl ]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a beautiful blue polish adorning your sexy feet and pretty toes. You look ever so lovely in your dress, showing off all that you are...well done. And really like your sole peek in the second pic too...sexy!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay74
Board Regular
Member # 44301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay74   Author's Homepage   Email jay74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love it!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really diggin that blue on your toes. love seeing that arch and especially those soles. perfection as always.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is that crackle on the 2nd toes? very cool

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:

Yessir....thought i'd add something a little different!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!!!! mouth watering blue polish. sexy sundress. beautiful legs sexy heel.
head to toe you are hand down the sexiest woman on here.. I might just have to make it to one of those Canadian foot nights

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You look awesome in blue, Barbie Gurl.

[Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMM!!!!! Blue looks good on you!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Such a beautiful blue polish adorning your sexy feet and pretty toes. You look ever so lovely in your dress, showing off all that you are...well done. And really like your sole peek in the second pic too...sexy!

Regards,
2swift

Love reading your comments 2swift!! Glad you enjoy the pics and I don't plan on going anywhere so hope you don't get tired of seeing these piggies!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jay74:
love it!

Glad you do as do I!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
really diggin that blue on your toes. love seeing that arch and especially those soles. perfection as always.

Blue seems to be my color! Want to run your tongue along these soles? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:

It is crackle!! Glad you like the pics Flex! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Slavetothehigharch:
Damn!!!! mouth watering blue polish. sexy sundress. beautiful legs sexy heel.
head to toe you are hand down the sexiest woman on here.. I might just have to make it to one of those Canadian foot nights

Thats a sweet thing to say Sweetie thank you. Yes you should definitely try to make it to a party, I would love to see you! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
You look awesome in blue, Barbie Gurl.

[Drool]

Love seeing a man drool for my feet!! These piggies are ready for their close up! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links