Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blue Toes & Summer dress(new pics pg.3!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Blue Toes & Summer dress(new pics pg.3!)
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
MMMMMMMM!!!!! Blue looks good on you!!!

Thanks so much babe!! I like the blue too!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd run something else along them [Big Grin] I'm about to move to Edmonton(next week) you should make the trip "out west" [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful great looking feet and soles. Thanks for posting again! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely as ever,any color of pedicure looks sexy on your feet because your feet are simply SEXY!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Barbie! Your long toenails rock!! Are you going to grow them longer for the summer?
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin' real good!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An extremely sexy casual look! Even sexier being out in a natural setting. The color is amazing on those beautiful toes and looks great with the blue flip flops and blue dress. (I think I would have had to have taken a few photos of you wearing only the blue flip flops :-)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] i loooove blue lol

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple, elegant and... commanding!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
otrebor
Board Regular
Member # 44431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for otrebor   Email otrebor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow barbie every time you rock my world!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie you are looking scrumptious as always!!! Luvya! [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I mention that I LOVE the color blue on a woman's toes! OK, I think I just did! BarbieGurl... YOU ROCK!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'd run something else along them [Big Grin] I'm about to move to Edmonton(next week) you should make the trip "out west" [Smile]

Would be awesome to head out that way!!! I have to take off alot of time to travel and visit everyone! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Wonderful great looking feet and soles. Thanks for posting again! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Thank you so much and all the way from Romania too!! [Wink] xx

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
Lovely as ever,any color of pedicure looks sexy on your feet because your feet are simply SEXY!

Glad I can please and I promise to continue showing you my piggies as long as you guys want to see them! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links