Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Princess Feet Caressed by P.Charming (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Princess Feet Caressed by P.Charming
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Errr....I don't get it...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... don't worry bro. I don't either.

For me, it's all about the girl being into it.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daren Luvswrinkles:
it's all about the girl being into it.

Precisely! [Thumbs Up]

This beautiful princess thinks that foot guys are some of the coolest doods on the planet and she loves to be laid back and chill while having her feet caressed [Bow Down]

-

-

[ March 22, 2012, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me or does everyone look wasted on drugs... I mean, not casually wasted but REALLY wasted on drugs.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surferr3:
Is it me or does everyone look wasted on drugs... I mean, not casually wasted but REALLY wasted on drugs.

The fat guy is just crazy. For some odd reason, he likes slamming his face into a pretty woman's soles while she gets confused. [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry dude, but that girl in the white t-shirt looks like she'd rather be having root canal. I know my work is a bit different from yours, but whenever I shoot with models, whether it's foot tease or foot worship, I talk to them before we shoot, and make sure they can at least fake being into it.

If a girl looks like she's going to be grossed out by getting her feet worshiped, I just don't work with her, period.

I mean, having the girls look so uncomfortable is as funny as sh*t to me, but I'll take eroticism over humor any day, but then again, that's just me.

Your web site is a lot of fun just the same...
[Smile]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I'll take eroticism over humor any day, but then again, that's just me.

My hands are tied, unfortunately, since many viewers demand reality over fantasy.

I appreciate your site and your thoughts, but I cannot change the minds & hearts of the masses.

I am bound to principles of honesty rather than coercing models to fake things on camera. This attachment to principle is not for my sake, but rather for the people who've become enamored by the concept of reality smut over the years.

Your stuff is great and I personally wack off to fake fantasies all the time. And at the end of the day, cumming to storylines still feels good, so I have no moral qualms about being taken for a fool by models who've gotten paid to grin and bare it for the sake of my fantasy.

[Thumbs Up]

In contrast, I've simply decided to represent the underspoken underdogs who are too meek and humble to declare that they want to look beyond the stereo-typical blinders embedded in the cogs of predictable mainstream clockwork.
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

Rock on foot brothers!! [Nut Kick] [Drool] [Mmm] [Eek!]

[ March 22, 2012, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles look like major fun man! Thanks for the close up shot too! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Touché my friend, I totally understand where you're coming from, and I realize that if we all did the same thing, it would be boring as hell. Like I said, I really enjoy your site, and what it brings to the table, I just thought that one girl was hilarious 'cause she looks so not into it.

As photographers and web masters, we all sell fantasies, if you really think about it, and it's all a matter of individual approach, and I know your subscribers love your content, as do I. I've been known to whack off to some of your clips from time to time.
[Big Grin]

And for the record, some of my models do actually love to get their feet worshiped.

peace, Adam

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fair Adam:
[qb] I'll take eroticism over humor any day, but then again, that's just me.

My hands are tied, unfortunately, since many viewers demand reality over fantasy.

I appreciate your site and your thoughts, but I cannot change the minds & hearts of the masses.

I am bound to principles of honesty rather than coercing models to fake things on camera. This attachment to principle is not for my sake, but rather for the people who've become enamored by the concept of reality smut over the years.

Your stuff is great and I personally wack off to fake fantasies all the time. And at the end of the day, cumming to storylines still feels good, so I have no moral qualms about being taken for a fool by models who've gotten paid to grin and bare it for the sake of my fantasy.

[Thumbs Up]

In contrast, I've simply decided to represent the underspoken underdogs who are too meek and humble to declare that they want to look beyond the stereo-typical blinders embedded in the cogs of predictable mainstream clockwork.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
if we all did the same thing, it would be boring as hell.

So true, variety is the spice of life! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
I've been known to whack off to some of your clips from time to time.

Why thank you my friend. Years before I ever filmed my 1st official model, I had been wacking to your models for quite some time! [Jerkoff]

quote:
And for the record, some of my models do actually love to get their feet worshiped.

[Secret] Don't tell any of the reality die-hards out there, but so do a number of mine:
 -

-

-

--------------------

-Tyler D.

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always loved your stuff Tyler. Think you do an awesome job.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude your stuff is awesome, I always love your post... Lots of great feet as well. My hats off to you, thanks again for all of your contributions! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links