Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meli's twilight toes.....***Latest Pics on pg.2*** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Meli's twilight toes.....***Latest Pics on pg.2***
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met up w/ the lovely Meli and had a quick shoot. It was late in the evening and the sun was settig fast so we had to be really quick. My camera was dead so I used my phone so theses aren't the highest quality, but they will certainly do! Her perfect feet look as amazing as ever!
Enjoy!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

[ March 29, 2012, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has fantastic feet! I always want to see more of her! Could you describe her for us, ethnicity, height, weight, hair color, personality type, etc. THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
She has fantastic feet! I always want to see more of her! Could you describe her for us, ethnicity, height, weight, hair color, personality type, etc. THANKS!!!!

Thanks a lot man! If I were to describe her personality I'd say she has just the mix of girly , but not too girly, most guys love. She's geeky and totally up on all pop culture...the cool stuff of course. She's a gamer...she does tech support to give you an idea of her smarts. She's silly...for sure. Loads of fun to hang w/ and in my case work w/ when we did.
Physically, she is a fox. She is Asian and Irish as i recall with a short bob kinda haircut that works very well on her. She's around 5'6" barefoot and very petite...maybe 5'5" even. She wears a 7 shoe. There are some pics I'm posting later of her on her toes and you can see her sexy reflection in the glass behind her [Thumbs Up]

Hope that gives you an idea of her.....and her feet...are so soft and petite....when you touch them you feel the need to handle them like fine china....at least that is my reaction... [Drool]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

More to come!!!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Wow Wow....great description.... [Thud]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, wow, wow, and oh yes..WOW! Fucking A, my friend....and that is saying alot considering I rarely swear in my posts, LOL!

What a spectacular post showcasing your sexy Meli, and her hot, beautiful feet...Wow, again!

Her poses are so natural, and high light her high arches, sexy toes and my favorite, her soft soles. Her posing in flips is just the icing on the cake, too....just so sexy.

The monesy shot/pose for me...your first set, third pic in of her up on her toes showing her soles...Wow, so hot! And I really like the touch of dryness to her sexy soles, too...adds a touch of authenticity to her pretty feet.

Each time you post her, she delivers ten times over.

And size 7?! I never would have thought her sexy feet were so petite. Her long tapered sexy toes make it appear as her hot feet would be at least a size 9.

You did a fantastic job with your camera phone, and thank you for the personal insight to Ms. Meli. She sounds amazing!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be one of the Top 10 posts of all time!

Amazing pictures of amazing feet!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I jus love how dry her soles are in the first few pics. I love the texture when soles look like that and when they have that nice dry skin smell with a little bit of a toe jam...mmm. please post more of her soles upclose please. Thanks...
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to comment on these pics.. Freaken A! These feet are to die for. The first set, the last three pics did "it" for me [Jerkoff] :jerkof [Cool]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for the next pics [Mmm]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love beauty feet, well worn flip flops smells good, smelly?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say that has not already been said, great feet from all angles.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pair of feet there!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links