Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meli's twilight toes.....***Latest Pics on pg.2*** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Meli's twilight toes.....***Latest Pics on pg.2***
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Great pair of feet there!! [Smile]

Look whos talking!
You got a great pair yourself! [Wink]

[ March 26, 2012, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always really enjoy Meli and her prehensile toes. Boffo, a good one!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Great pair of feet there!! [Smile]

Look whos talking!
You got a great pair yourself! [Wink]

Thanks sweetie! 😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys and gal for all of the super nice comments. I will be getting more pics uploaded later tonite.....I am really glad everyone enjoys the pics!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few more of her super hot feets! And look in the background of those sole shots and you can see her sexy little silhouette.... [Thumbs Up]

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought this amazing set of her sexy feet could not get any better, you prove me wrong so many times over!!

I do not know where to start....but I will of course start with the three "money shot" poses of her sexy soles. I am such a fan of that pose, and she knows how to do it so well. Her sexy soles look fantastic, and I really like how you can see her lovely silouette in the glass between her sexy feet. Amazing!

Her toes look fantastic and her pedicure is so sexy on her pretty toes too. So hot!

All of these pics of her sexy feet are an amazing addition to your already awesome set.

Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunt23
Loyal Member
Member # 37966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunt23   Email scrunt23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection, if there can be such a thing....I just had to say "thank you" for posting this amazing beauty. I am a huge fan!
Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some sexy ass feet!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot feet [Drool]

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOETALLY HOT AND SEXY!!!! Her sexy long, curvy toes and sexy pedicure just made me hot and horny!! One lucky due your are man!! So I take it she is into the foot fetish thing or just wants to make you happy? Well we know for 1 thing that is sure, she has some perfect long toes!!!She sure knows how to pose them sexy feet and toes to get a foot man here all excited!! Sorry, but I must ask, if you do not wish to reply to this comment, do not take it the wrong way, ok? If she lets you take pictures of them, have you got any self suck, footjobs, or any other nice shots to enclose them SEXY TOES!! 1 Last question, how do they smell, I know you had to smell her feet, or her socks, or a pair of shoes atleast 1 time by now? Please past my love of her sexy feet and toes, on to your lovely model. You are 1 luck dude!!!! Thanks for sharing here also, can not wait for her next update!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sydfootguy07
Board Regular
Member # 42588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sydfootguy07   Email sydfootguy07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see her toes wrapped around a cock . Great feet
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some amazing toes! I would love to worship those beauties!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links