Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Text Msgs From My GF (Updated 5/7) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Text Msgs From My GF (Updated 5/7)
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys... I absolutely Love this!
My GF wont stop texting and emailing pics of her feet. Since introducing her to the forum, she's constantly asking me what everyone else thinks of her feet. I wanted to share some of the pics she has sent recently.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ May 07, 2012, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: SoleLuver79 ]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some more pics she sent me of her high arches and soft soles. Enjoy!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to speak for everyone but I think they're great more please
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! What size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good to me [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky you!That is very cool that she sends you feet pics.That's supper hot.She has very beautiful feet. [Drool]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Bro!! I hope she doesn't stop! I Love the pic of her delicious feet in the white flip flops. Those toes are awesome!!!! Her arches and soles are gorgeous! I always look forward to seeing more of Brooke's sexy feet. She's awesome for doing this for you too! Thanks for sharing [Big Grin]
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet!!!!! tell her to keep sending
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are crazy, wild sexy! I LOVE that she enjoys texting you pictures of them! She is amazing! I always want to see more of her, her gorgeous face and her beautiful feet! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by metaldaze:
Lucky you!That is very cool that she sends you feet pics.That's supper hot.She has very beautiful feet. [Drool]

Thanks metaldaze, glad you like them.
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Very sexy feet!!!!! tell her to keep sending

Thanks cpf11112, I'll certainly let her know. I take it you're a Soleman like myself? Your wife has very sexy feet as well, I love those wrinkled soles!
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by bookie10:
Wow Bro!! I hope she doesn't stop! I Love the pic of her delicious feet in the white flip flops. Those toes are awesome!!!! Her arches and soles are gorgeous! I always look forward to seeing more of Brooke's sexy feet. She's awesome for doing this for you too! Thanks for sharing [Big Grin]

Hey Bookie10, Thanks so much man!! I'm glad you enjoy the pics of Brooke's feet. She's definitely a keeper!! [Wink]
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Her feet are crazy, wild sexy! I LOVE that she enjoys texting you pictures of them! She is amazing! I always want to see more of her, her gorgeous face and her beautiful feet! THANKS!

Hey ROYALS22262, Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy Brooke's pics as much as I do. It's difficult getting anything done when I receive texts like this while I'm working [Big Grin]
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Hey Guys...
Thanks again for all the comments. Here's some more pics of Brooke's polished toes.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that fist pic of the second set, her left foot looks just like she is throwing a front kick! [Smile] very sexy!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links